I'll just leave this here...

iu
    Great karma!

I'm in!

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Yes I just looked it up was a arrested and purchasing a 22 that had a 20 or 30 round magazine. And the only way you can have more than 10 round 22 purchase It has to be A. tube fed Gun magazine whatever that means I'm assuming internally loading. But as far as. Ten rounds on everything However, you can buy the gun if the seller removes the magazine if not the f. Fl will.
    And you can easily go to pennsylvania like I do and load Up, it's legal every time I go. I'm buy a magazine's for guns that I may purchase down the road. I'm trying to find my F Fl number now NPA my dude to see if there's a gun that I'm gonna buy that has a 30 round. Or 20 round magazine that is a handgun.
    If I order the Gun had a chip tire. Have it shipped here to local f. F. L if I can have him if I pay Uber the phone order. The magazines for me from the website to his f. F. L. And I go pick them up $700 gun goes on sale every so often.for 299 the five point seven rock Put a few take attractive PA if you take a trip to PA or V. A, they have all that s*** and stock.
    22 mags. You can even buy the drums if you want to I don't suggest they jam very easily get dirty quick and are Gonna be clear in malfunctional day But it's legal

How did I miss this amazing post? This is a thing of beauty.

Phrase of the day year right there... from now on if I find something nice at a gun show out of state I'm asking if I can get it chip tire.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    How did I miss this amazing post? This is a thing of beauty.

Phrase of the day year right there... from now on if I find something nice at a gun show out of state I'm asking if I can get it chip tire.
    Man writes with an accent. I can hear him speak.

Joel Chandler Harris did the local accent thing better, but he had more to work with. Different location, too.

The random Capitalisation thing takes me back to the Founding error too.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Man writes with an accent. I can hear him speak.

:thumbsup:

It was obviously voice to text. My comment may have sounded like I was mocking @Joeygregory01 , but that wasn't my intent. There was just a lot of unintentional computer goofup humor in there.

Joel Chandler Harris did the local accent thing better, but he had more to work with. Different location, too.

The random Capitalisation thing takes me back to the Founding error too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom