• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    Does Berry's still sell to the public, or are they now wholesale only? All my recipes are based on their projectiles. Last time I went to their site I was unable to complete my purchase and ended up purchasing their product from another online vender. Also, when I search projectiles on gunbot, they are not returned as a listed vendor.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    gunbot doesn't list LOTS of places due to site rules (or even if the site doesn't play nice w/ their crawler bot.) Looks like I can still order direct. Though you can get them cheaper through distribution so not sure why I would ever do that...

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    What are you loading? I have a box of 124grn and 147grn plated 9mm (250 in each) I could part with since I switched to molly coated.

ihriec

Aug 10, 2013
    Check out Bass Pro. They regularly have Berrys available online and on the shelves at Arundel Mills.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Check Cabela's, was at the store yesterday, all Berry's including their FMJ rifle bullets were 25% off, can't beat < $20 for a box of 9mm and < $30 for 45, same deal online. They were stocked deep, although I got the last $30 box of 500 .223 FMJ bullets in the Hamburg store

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    Was in Bass Pro arrundel mills yesterday and they have lots of berries plated. Not for a good price but they've got em.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Try X-Treme bullets - I've been happy with the ones I've gotten, and they are cheaper than both Rainier and Berry's.

splatt

Apr 5, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    Cabelas in DE had Berry's and Rainier in stock earlier this week, picked up a few boxes and more primers. They also had lots of powder on the shelves, though I can't exceed my MD limit:innocent0 so I had to pass.
    My thoughts are what you save in shipping is more than the gas.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Snagged a box of Berry's for the 40, while I was in Hamburg, PA. We'll see how they do and I might order some more. IU am tempted to get some other plated boolits in the 180gr variety though.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Extreme had a 20% off sitewide sale on the 5th and different sales all the time, I called and they are 3 weeks out on delivery from that sale, I thought they lost my order. no worries here though. $80 for 1K 147gr HP shipped. among others.

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    I used to run Berry and Xtreme until I switched to coated stuff from Blue Bullets and King Shooter Supply. I found coated to be at least as accurate if not moreso, a little softer shooting, and cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom