• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • one-star

Mar 9, 2009
    I received the email below today from Del Waldstreicher. My reply was that I did call him last year multiple times over SB283 but he failed to support his constituent's views, and as such I would have to withhold my support for him in the primaries. If you live in Dist 18 and have had a similar experience, I would urge you to do the same. His email is jeff@jeffwaldstreicher.com. Primaries are where it counts folks, 500 votes can swing an election....

"Our re-election campaign is in full swing! Of course, you may have heard that some new faces have entered our race, which I fully welcome. The democratic process is indeed an important and healthy one. One thing that did surprise me, however, was that some of these new faces entered the race touting their fundraising numbers.

Well, I have some numbers to report, also. Two of them, in fact:

(301) 221-2696 -- my personal cell

(301) 858-3130 -- my direct line in Annapolis

As your Maryland State Delegate, I am here for you and happy to help. Neighborhood needs road or pedestrian improvements? Happy to help. Pepco out (again)? Happy to help. Looking for scholarships for the University System of Maryland? Happy to help.

Even as I work aggressively here in Annapolis to dramatically increase our minimum wage (which I was proud to vote for last week!) and pass universal preschool, constituent service remains the core of my job. And so when you need me, please don't hesitate to use the numbers above. I'm not one for touting, but my office does pride itself on being responsive, accessible, and friendly. As always, I am...

Happy to help,

Delegate Jeff Waldstreicher"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom