When a legislator says they are voting anti-gun...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    No one has suggested it, but you can do what I did and move about 60 miles west of Howard County to the Eastern Panhandle of WV. Still close enough to maintain friendships and associations but a zillion miles away from the absurdity that is the MD GA and MD politics in general. The big news here this legislative session is a bill moving through the process to allow campus carry for students with a concealed carry permit. The mere mention of something like this in MD would send the majority of the gun grabbers into unrestrained apoplexy. The House of Delegates overwhelmingly approved the bill and Governor Justice has already said he will sign it as soon as it crosses his desk.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Soooo,

With all these anti-gun bills upon us:

Whaddya do when you call your legislators office about anti-gun bills and they basically tell you that the legislator has already made up their mind and tells you to go pound sand?

Is there any way to convince them of another position or should you save the effort for better situations such as the court process?

Sometimes it feels like I have no voice...
    welcome to 2013.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    A couple of hundred thousand permit holders may not sway a legislator but it might get the attention of some Maryland business owners who are also donors and help convince them to donate to more gun friendly politicians.
    It might be time to re vamp and restart Operation Alamo.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    No one has suggested it, but you can do what I did and move about 60 miles west of Howard County to the Eastern Panhandle of WV. Still close enough to maintain friendships and associations but a zillion miles away from the absurdity that is the MD GA and MD politics in general. The big news here this legislative session is a bill moving through the process to allow campus carry for students with a concealed carry permit. The mere mention of something like this in MD would send the majority of the gun grabbers into unrestrained apoplexy. The House of Delegates overwhelmingly approved the bill and Governor Justice has already said he will sign it as soon as it crosses his desk.
    While it is a suggestion, not everyone can pick up and move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom