When it rains, it pours(NRV Mall Shooting).

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    The perpetrator was apparently "subdued." The article makes no mention of how. I wouldn't be surprised if it was from some alert citizens with CCW in VA. The media will never report if it were.

Shaggy

Feb 8, 2013
    Westminster
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/12/us/virginia-community-college-shooting/?hpt=hp_t2

CNN said it was an "off-duty security gaurd and two police officers" who took
    him down. Not to say CNN got it right but it also said he posted on the forum
    4chan "I'm a bit nervous because I've never really handled a shotgun
    but a few times with the Christiansburg police," the poster said.
    "Anyways this is not a highscores game but actually a lesson (that's why I'm at school)."

One more sick SOB looking for his 15 minutes on the news.

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    The perpetrator was apparently "subdued." The article makes no mention of how. I wouldn't be surprised if it was from some alert citizens with CCW in VA. The media will never report if it were.

Wussification of this country in both men and women, if a majority of people were carrying these sociopaths wouldn't even try it.

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    It makes me sick that there is standard lingo for this shit. "Heroing" and "high scores" what the heck has our society come to. It's not even about the guns, they go off on bomber man and flight simulator and a dozen other horse poop mentally deranged ways of counting murders.

I swear to god, yours or mine, I'd take an assault hammer to every weapon I owned if it would make people not think that killing was cool or noteworthy. But it doesn't work that way, the wiring is off, and it seems like it just gets more off each generation.

Javantalith

Jan 18, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    Heroing or as its properly called "An Hero" means to commit suicide. He was saying he had no intention of killing himself. He is a product of the Anonymous subculture that has developed over the last ten years. Our children are becoming nihilists who's only gratification is proving to their anon peers that they are truly as twisted in real life as they act in anonuminity online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom