• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia
    csanc123- Most of their cheap stuff is out of stock. And the rest of it is mainly 556 chambered. I got a 223.

Del-Ton seems to have really cheap stuff. You can customize and they will ship in 4-6 weeks. Almost all uppers are rated 5 star.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    A .223 lower does not matter. What matters is what the barrel is chambered in. If you get a 5.56 chambered upper there will be no issues.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Aimsurplus has a bunch of uppers, although PSA is probably the BEST price place to go, but AIM also has a COMPLETE BUILD KIT minus lower for $399!! hahahahah now, get a blemished lower somewhere for $59 and that is hard to beat, a complete AR for less than $460!!! hahahahah Unbelievable compared to a year ago ehh.....:-)

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    There are a lot of good uppers available.

Here's one from Surplus Ammo and Arms (SAA) for $410.
    http://www.surplusammo.com/saa-billet-5-56-16-m4-1-9-carbine-ff-tube-a2-complete-upper-receiver/

IMG_6949_copy__24791.1388779320.1280.1280.JPG

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I you go with PSA, I did and bought an M4 upper with a Strikefire optic for $399, make sure its PSA and not PTAC.

Last edited:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    When I have bought complete, it was from Stag - before they bumped up the prices.

PSA, JSE and Del-Ton are probably some of the most cost-effective while still being good quality.

SOTA - Only one I've shot was built ok, but the accuracy left me wanting more. 300BLK upper, may have been the particular load being shot that day that wasn't up to snuff, couldn't say.

SAA - No experience with.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    PSA, BCM, Del-ton, JT Distributing, Bushmaster, RRA, Model 1 Sales, Brownell's, Midwayusa...

You seriously don't know where to look for complete AR-15 uppers online?

tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia
    Aimsurplus has a bunch of uppers, although PSA is probably the BEST price place to go, but AIM also has a COMPLETE BUILD KIT minus lower for $399!! hahahahah now, get a blemished lower somewhere for $59 and that is hard to beat, a complete AR for less than $460!!! hahahahah Unbelievable compared to a year ago ehh.....:-)

Yea dont remind me I bought my stripped lower at the height of the scare for $299!!! :mad54:

Oh well. At least I have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom