Where to shoot archery around Westminster?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aht2131

Aug 5, 2011
    Hey All,
    Recently moved to the area and I'm looking for a spot to shoot my bow. I don't have much land and am surrounded by neighbors so can't really do it in the back yard or anything. Where are you guys going to get some practice in?

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Hey All,
    Recently moved to the area and I'm looking for a spot to shoot my bow. I don't have much land and am surrounded by neighbors so can't really do it in the back yard or anything. Where are you guys going to get some practice in?
    Marchios sport hut in Hanover PA has a nice indoor range. They also have a "video hunt" where you can shoot at all kinds of animals on a big projector screen.

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    I'm not sure where you are at but I live about 8 miles west of Westminster. I shoot at Littlestown Fish & Game. They have a decent archery range set up that I rarely see being used. Cost is $75 a year. I also have a friend with a farm in Keymar that I shoot at so if you know anyone with a farm...

fogman

Heart of Maryland Bowhunters in Marriottsville. Small outdoor range for public use. Larger range for member use and elevated platform with 3-D targets. 3-D shoots and Wednesday evening shoots during the season.
    Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore in Marriotsville has an archery range available for members if you are also a firearms enthusiast.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Join Littlestown F&G--its only $75 and they have trap-sporting clays-pistol and rifle ranges and pistol steel shoots--archery too. There is a permanent ladder stand you can practice from on the clays course. Great people --check out their website or facebook

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    Bowhunters Den just reopened in Tanneytown. Not sure if Shane has plans to build a target course or not. He built one at the Gamber location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom