• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave Jr.

Nov 9, 2010
    Wye River, MD
    Very nice! I love Church Hill, I spent a lot of time at the baseball fields up there this year with my boys. As a matter of fact, every day in August but one Sunday. LOL

Placed my order late last night with buds and it's already shipped! Hopefully it will be a Corsica soon

dirk911

May 10, 2011
    Church Hill
    Very nice! I love Church Hill, I spent a lot of time at the baseball fields up there this year with my boys. As a matter of fact, every day in August but one Sunday. LOL

Church Hill isn't what it used to be but I still like it for now. We didn't have the nice park when I was growing up here but it's great to have now. We take our kids up there to play all the time

Aug 2, 2007
    Harford County
    I used to like the Glocks in 9mm, then I got the chance to shoot a CZ-75. While it's your choice, I do recommend the CZ. I've never shot a 9mm pistol with that kind of accuracy, let alone that the thing costs ~$600 and you can drop a factory .22LR kit into it for even cheaper practice.

I'm a Glock fanboy at heart. If my life depended on the next pull of the trigger that would be my only choice. Rugged and simple as they get with the same trigger feel on every shot and no external safeties; Glocks reign supreme in the arena of duty pistols.

However the CZ75 is by far the most fun, comfortable, and accurate pistol in its price range I have ever shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom