• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    Hey everyone,

I am on many of the forums and try to keep the same username but I really like this forum so wanted to join finally. I am 33 and living in the White Marsh area. I have a 4 year old boy that already has a Ruger 10/22 that he got while he was in the belly (excuse for purchase). I also had another boy three weeks ago (need to buy him a gun as well).

I grew up hunting in Northeast KS since I could walk and always carried a trusty BB gun or Pellet Rifle, and received my first too big for me at the time Remington 870 20ga when I passed my IL Hunter Safety Course at the age of 9. I think I was the youngest in IL history at the time and I kept it safely unlocked under my bed the entire time.......things have changed.

I love to hunt Pheasant, Quail, Deer and Waterfowl and make yearly trips to KS to do some of my hunting. I love to Camp and have a 25ft TT for the family. I recently joined Freestate Gun Range in White Marsh as an annual member so I have been shooting more lately. 3 times in May....

I currently own:
    Ruger 10/22, H&R .22 Revolver, FNH 9mm, Colt Trooper .357, Rem 870 20ga, Stoeger O/U 20ga, H&R 12ga Slug, Stoeger P350 12ga, Winchester ML, Winchester 1894 30-30, Savage .270, Springfield Armory 12ga Side by Side Hammer shotgun, and DPMS AR-15

Looking forward to this site.:lol:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy.

www.marylandshallissue.org

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    another fellow MWC'er joining the MDS field, welcome. don't know how you find the time to hang on so many forums but more power to ya. I've used the same excuse for some of my purchases

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    White Marsh is close to FreeState and Continental. Also you are close to Elk Neck, Delta or AGC if you want an outdoor range and Juniors programs!

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    Thanks guys, I dont know how I am able to keep up with them all either. I actually have to add them all to my favorites to remember. I try to post when I can but only when I have something relevant to add.

I have been to Elk Neck a few times and definitely enjoy it but it is hard keeping a target stand in working order. Not sure of the others but I will look them up.

swerv88

Apr 16, 2013
    Welcome! I work in Middle River and live on the other end of 43. How do you like Freestate so far?

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    Welcome! I work in Middle River and live on the other end of 43. How do you like Freestate so far?

Swerv,

I like it a lot actually. It was the first time ever that I walked into a gun range and everyone was really genuinely nice. Even when I gave the "let me feel this place out reply, I am just looking" They were great and followed with "Well my name is _______ if you need anything just ask." I asked about the range and Mark Burger asked if I had the time to get a tour of the facility. I joined that week and like it a lot. I remember walking into another facility in Glenn Burnie before and thinking to myself, this guy must be filling in for someone today because he is a total ass and I feel like I am wasting his time event though I am the only one in here and offering him money. Never Again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom