• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Go to a local gun shop. Any local gun shop. The difference in price, especially if you take shipping/transfer fees into account, is going to be something in the neighborhood of a box of ammo or two, tops. Support your local Maryland dealer. They have it hard enough already just plying this trade in a place as hostile as Maryland.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I have recently purchased two handguns from a local gun shop that was able to match the best price online.

It is best if you do your own foot work and develop an actual relationship with an FFL

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I saw a couple of Sig 365's at Maryland's Elite Firearms fairly recently. Give Dan a call today (I think he is taking a vacation starting tomorrow) and see what he has. He is an IP on this site and a great person to work with.

Cal68

Blaserman

MDS Supporter
    Mar 5, 2023
    Dundalk Md
    First I am not. Newbie I have owned a gun shop in the 90’s. I like to find the best deal like anyone else. Gunbroker I factor transfer fee and shipping and now Tax a lot of time it is not worth it. Times have changed drastically I used to be able to transfer for nothing or 20$ that’s gone. I understand about making money People don’t do it
    For looks or kindness of their heart. Don’t
    Expect that.
    No the 365 does not need to be worked ove
    I carried one 5 years in Delaware. Girlfriend got that one.
    Sometimes you just want what you want.
    Why does a Man ( Person ). Need more than one gun. JUST BECAUSE
    I do lot of tranfers mostly long guns to colllect AND USE. My safe Green Day are past.
    Thanks for all the replies I will check some shops out

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    Probably a bit of a drive but Bel Air Gun Range has some in stock the last time I was there.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    365xl
    9mm
    Night sight
    $650

At Tyler’s

$799 for macro night sights tac ops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    I have a box stock 365 with just the Wilson replacement frame with the improved grip. I see nothing else needed for its intended purpose. I also have a well built, well tuned 1911 CCO that I am very proficient with. I do not feel I am ‘giving anything away’ when I carry the Sig 365. And that is with two 10 round mags.

Price wise, Bel Air Gun Range has the Sig 365 for less $$$ now than when I bought mine well before the COVID spazz. The base 365 is overshadowed by its morphed 365 siblings so that keeps the price down on them.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I have a box stock 365 with just the Wilson replacement frame with the improved grip. I see nothing else needed for its intended purpose. I also have a well built, well tuned 1911 CCO that I am very proficient with. I do not feel I am ‘giving anything away’ when I carry the Sig 365. And that is with two 10 round mags.

Price wise, Bel Air Gun Range has the Sig 365 for less $$$ now than when I bought mine well before the COVID spazz. The base 365 is overshadowed by its morphed 365 siblings so that keeps the price down on them.
    I put a Gray Guns trigger in mine. It’s very nice.

Scottysan

Ultimate Member
    May 19, 2008
    Maryland
    First I am not. Newbie I have owned a gun shop in the 90’s. I like to find the best deal like anyone else. Gunbroker I factor transfer fee and shipping and now Tax a lot of time it is not worth it. Times have changed drastically I used to be able to transfer for nothing or 20$ that’s gone. I understand about making money People don’t do it
    For looks or kindness of their heart. Don’t
    Expect that.
    No the 365 does not need to be worked ove
    I carried one 5 years in Delaware. Girlfriend got that one.
    Sometimes you just want what you want.
    Why does a Man ( Person ). Need more than one gun. JUST BECAUSE
    I do lot of tranfers mostly long guns to colllect AND USE. My safe Green Day are past.
    Thanks for all the replies I will check some shops out
    might it not be comparable, and faster to just order the 365, built how you want it from Wilson Combat?

Magerko

Nov 24, 2022
    Baltimore County
    I'll also suggest the Bel Air Gun Range. When I got my P365X, I couldn't find them anywhere so I had to drive up to JLowes in Rising Sun as they had 4 in stock. I was thinking abought getting an XL, but the one they had came with a Romeo Zero and I'm more of a Holosun guy, so I got the X. Lately, I've been shooting up at the Bel Air range for the last several months, and a couple weeks ago, they had a nice XL for less than what I paid for my X. They also had a Spectre Comp for less than $1K, it was 9 hundred something, but everywhere I've seen those for sale were going for at least $1,200. The guys at Bel Air range said that they make most of their money from the range so they can sell the pistols at prices lower than other dealers. I'll buy from them the next time, unless I buy an FCU and just build my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom