• ...and so much more!
  • ZackUSAF82

Oct 25, 2013
    Howdy all, here's my stats

Applied 10/24
    Active 10/25
    HQL# 14##
    Card Received Today (11/5)

Still think it's stupid that I had to go through this but it's done now...now on the 13th I can free my SR40 from my FFL's safe.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I applied on 10/24. I went active a little less than 26 1/2 hours later on 10/25. I received my card in the mail yesterday 11/5. My number is in the low 1400's.

Applied 10/24
    Active 10/25
    Card in Hand 11/5

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Thanks for all the follow up guys and gals. I know we all despise having to do this, and that there are some that refuse on principle, and think it weakens the litigation effort to get it overturned. My opinion is the State was scared to death about not being able to timely issue HQL's in the light of the requested injunctive relief and that's what motivated the State to roll out a process that actually works - unlike Owebama care debacle. So regardless of whether the HQL requirement stands or not, the litigation has been beneficial.

DGI

Jan 19, 2010
    Reisterstown MD
    Applied 11/6

I was relieved to see that with my CCW Permit, the training, fingerprints and fees were waved :party29:

Lets see how long this puppy takes to go live.

Free

Oct 1, 2013
    Grinning.....

Applied 10/28
    Certification Active 10/6
    Training ASTC, we made it a father and son activity, son is 26, me more than 2X 26
    License Middle 1800s

I had a worry about some old thing that was "nolle prosqui" which in this case meant nothing ever happened.

First time ownership, some local store is gonna make a sale!

Waiting for card to arrive.

Daddyursus

Trusted Shellback
    Jan 11, 2013
    In a van down by the river
    Seems the pace is picking up for the HQL.
    Submitted 10/29
    Active 10/30
    Rec'd in mail 11/5
    Low 1600

Now I see the numbers are in high 1800, maybe even low 1900

Now I know many on this site will call us "sellouts"

BUT, WE can walk into any gun store in the state and say..

" I'll take that one right there"

chompers

Nov 8, 2012
    LiveScan 11/5
    Form submitted 11/5
    Checklist all set to complete 11/6
    Active 11/8
    Very low 2000s

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Ok so I'm seeing a few apps submitted after mine that are being processed pretty quick.
    Mine was submitted on 11/4 and on 11/6 the only part of mine showing complete is the DHMH, everything else is showing unchecked as of this morning 11/9.
    I emailed them yesterday and got this in their email response:

"We received your application and are currently working on it. *We have 30 days by law to complete the application, however the applications have been completed in approximately 2 weeks."

Now WTF am I supposed to do, I've got a Smith 629 sitting in limbo waiting for the Gestapo to get my license to me.:mad54:

jjoffidani

Jan 22, 2011
    Ok so I'm seeing a few apps submitted after mine that are being processed pretty quick.
    Mine was submitted on 11/4 and on 11/6 the only part of mine showing complete is the DHMH, everything else is showing unchecked as of this morning 11/9.
    I emailed them yesterday and got this in their email response:

"We received your application and are currently working on it. *We have 30 days by law to complete the application, however the applications have been completed in approximately 2 weeks."

Now WTF am I supposed to do, I've got a Smith 629 sitting in limbo waiting for the Gestapo to get my license to me.:mad54:

I got my livescan fingerprints done 11/4 and submitted the application 11/4 like you. All but the DHMH were completed on 11/4. The DHMH was complete on 11/6 for me. With all boxes labeled complete, I am still in pending status as of this morning. (11/9) Guess maybe a bunch of apps all went in during the past few weeks or someone is on vacation... :sad20: Good old MD and MO'M...:tdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom