• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    Figured I would post this here, I found 2 boxes of NEW Federal 6X47mm Nickel Match cases, I never got the gun for them. I had bought these a long long time ago. And who wants them and can use them?? These will go to someone who will use them.

-Rock

Edit: some one can close / delete this I gave the brass away found some one who could use this....

thanks

Last edited:

bulletbill

Agent provocateur
    Dec 31, 2008
    SW FL
    I loaded for a 6x47 Lapua. Since the OP didn't specify and is talking about nickle brass, I'll assume he's talking about a .222 Rem that is necked up to 6mm as Lapua doesn't make Nickle plated brass. Oh and then there's the 6x47 Swiss Match.

However if the question is about 6x47L feel free to ask away. :party29:

Oh and I say "loaded" regretably the 6x47L is gone. It resides in VA now with a benchrest shooter. I stepped up (or down depending on prerogitive.) to a FNH in 300wsm.

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    My fault did not go into detail, I was looking for some one who could use the brass, as I have no use for it, was wondering if anyone here knew of any one that could use it.Didn't want to sell it was gonna give it to some one. I never had a rifle made for it, old habit I had, buy brass, dies, bullets, before buying or having gun made, it worked 90% of the time.

-Rock

xtreme43s10

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2007
    maryland, in Mont county
    My fault did not go into detail, I was looking for some one who could use the brass, as I have no use for it, was wondering if anyone here knew of any one that could use it.Didn't want to sell it was gonna give it to some one. I never had a rifle made for it, old habit I had, buy brass, dies, bullets, before buying or having gun made, it worked 90% of the time.

-Rock

There's your problem you need to buy the gun, or build one to use it for. problem solved :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom