• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Funny because that's not at all what you actually said.

I truly think you misunderstood what I was saying , but I will give you the benefit of doubt . More then I would ever get .

The one member made a statement about blacks and brought race into the conversation (right or wrong)

I was merely pointing out that I could care less about the race and I care about the crime .
    I am not sure if you are reading more into my words or between the lines , but if you are I don't know what to do to help you understand what I was trying to say .

I was merely agreeing with Mr. Harvey but said it slightly different , did not see him being attacked . With all due respect I think you came at me a bit strong with that "WTF" are you talking about I would never come at you that way . I would ask for a clarification .

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I would want to say that there is a preponderance of black youths whom are bum rushing victims in these here parts; rather than white youths doing the same thing.

Hence, the aggravation and previous posts from our board members here; about the disparity and lack of authoritative governmental condemnation involving the frequently targeted white victims; and society as a whole in these here parts condemning the same.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    I truly think you misunderstood what I was saying , but I will give you the benefit of doubt . More then I would ever get .

The one member made a statement about blacks and brought race into the conversation (right or wrong)

I was merely pointing out that I could care less about the race and I care about the crime .
    I am not sure if you are reading more into my words or between the lines , but if you are I don't know what to do to help you understand what I was trying to say .

I agree with the bold and my response to the member before yours had nothing to do with blacks always attacking whites but rather the irritation of seeing people who automatically spout off with the opposite response as if it doesn't ever happen because it does. That's not being racist, that's understanding reality.

I train with, work with, and rely on people of all colors to have my back and am probably closer to some of them than many people are with their own family members. But you know what? Not one of them will ever say it couldn't or doesn't happen because they know better.

Hansum

Feb 14, 2019
    I’ve no problem with tacking on hate charges against the teens.

What I am concerned with is violent people attacking non-violent people.

Let’s just say for arguments sake the two men said something horrible to those young people.

So what?
    Those are words.

Unless the words were “We are about to do bodily harm to you” (and it was a believable / credible threat)...no excuse can be made for the violence.

If they were Asian teens, Latinx teens, Caucasian teens...so what? When will people learn that others may carry deadly force and you open your yap at your own peril?

Perhaps some young people will never learn.

I find it fascinating that some humans are less able to learn from the mistakes of others compared to lower order life forms.
    . It's a crazy world. Law abiding citizens shouldn't have to jump through hoops and beg to be able to defend themselves.

Edited to not be a dick to everyone

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I agree with the bold and my response to the member before yours had nothing to do with blacks always attacking whites but rather the irritation of seeing people who automatically spout off with the opposite response as if it doesn't ever happen because it does. That's not being racist, that's understanding reality.

I train with, work with, and rely on people of all colors to have my back and am probably closer to some of them than many people are with their own family members. But you know what? Not one of them will ever say it couldn't or doesn't happen because they know better.

I don't know how to bold the words like others do , but I never said blacks always attacking whites .

You need to read what I said , this is your mistake on reading what I said .

There is more blacks killing blacks , blacks are killing themselves at a higher rate then killing whites .

But whatever :rolleyes::sad20::innocent0

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I would want to say that there is a preponderance of black youths whom are bum rushing victims in these here parts; rather than white youths doing the same thing.

Hence, the aggravation and previous posts from our board members here; about the disparity and lack of authoritative governmental condemnation involving the frequently targeted white victims; and society as a whole in these here parts condemning the same.

Again.

Put yer sabers away.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Hundreds of black men, women and children are getting beat, shot and stabbed every day in the city. How long should they take it?

Most of it by other blacks! But when the police question them they don’t want to “rat out” brothers from the hood! They’ll continue to “take it” until their mothers get tired of crying over their bodies. If the victims family and neighbors and neighborhoods refuse to defend themselves and fight then they’re like all the “refugees” leaving their countries crying that they’re escaping gangs.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    I took an elective class in College " Crime and Punishment" taught by a Detective.
    I am from the rural area of NJ, we had ONE black kid in our high school, ZERO in elementary, except Mr. Campbell, an excellent music teacher.

When this Detective told us 90% of Blacks are victims of other Blacks, my jaw dropped.
    Black on Black crime is the preponderance of crime.
    SICK. Guess they branch out once in a while.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I took an elective class in College " Crime and Punishment" taught by a Detective.
    I am from the rural area of NJ, we had ONE black kid in our high school, ZERO in elementary, except Mr. Campbell, an excellent music teacher.

When this Detective told us 90% of Blacks are victims of other Blacks, my jaw dropped.
    Black on Black crime is the preponderance of crime.
    SICK. Guess they branch out once in a while.

I almost got written up at work when I told a black woman I work with that the biggest threat to young blacks is not Donald Trump or the KKK, but other young blacks.

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    Saw this video while at work today. That one girl grabs what i believe to be his phone and then his wallet. That head stomp was brutal.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I watched the video and that's why the Browning Hi Power has 13+1. One day, someone will exercise the Browning Equation in defense of life and limb and God help the poor guy who does. I can see the headline now..."14 Divinity Students Gunned Down By Racist"

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    What’s the ATF got to do with three kids beating a man? For that matter what does the FBI have to do with it?

Attachments

• C3DF1AD9-7C62-40E5-82D1-3FD51B906F8C.jpg
      C3DF1AD9-7C62-40E5-82D1-3FD51B906F8C.jpg
      59.5 KB · Views: 390

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Hundreds of black men, women and children are getting beat, shot and stabbed every day in the city. How long should they take it?

I think we can all agree they should support police much better and reject sick and irrational fallacy filled narratives promoted by hate groups like BLM.

And should recognize the crime in the video for what it clearly is: a bias crime. The WMAL story suggests they were looking for a white guy and picked one albeit the wrong one. That certainly is a bias crime according to the experts at SPLC, and no different than lynching some random black guy a mob comes across when looking for a rapist, or the beating of one random black guy half to death because another black guy committed some spoken affront.

We all ought to reject race in terms of deterministic views. Being black does not inherently make one more violent. It is racist to suggest it does. But if one is going to develop and exploit idiotic narratives like BLM and later racist statements by Obama and Holder, and the bizarre take on who is shot by police, ignoring violent crime commission rates of given groups which are clearly the core risk factor in bad outcomes with law enforcement, we end up noticing race in all cases.

Nor can we ignore the fact that if this had been a mob of white kids in 2019, it would have made national news -- and probably blamed on Trump.

BTW this is more than aggravated assault, you see a head stomp of a prostate and already beaten guy, and the head stomp is on a head that is on concrete. That is attempted murder.

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    I almost got written up at work when I told a black woman I work with that the biggest threat to young blacks is not Donald Trump or the KKK, but other young blacks.

Denial runs deep within the black community and the paternalistic "don't tell them anything that they don't want to hear because we wouldn't want to hurt their feelings" attitude from both the left and the mainstream right only throws gasoline on the fires of delusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom