• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deercrazy82

Feb 20, 2012
    Riverdale, MD
    I ordered some from them as we'll around the same time, haven't heard anything either. Wish I would have waited because I found some usgi mags(okay industries) at chantilly this past weekend for 20 bucks a peice.

sandbar

Nov 21, 2008
    Harford County
    I was actually going to throw the same question out there as well. I ordered te beginning of January and the only correspondence I have is the invoice. Has anybody contacted them or had their cc charged yet?

corbex

Feb 24, 2009
    I called and talked to Cathy.. I think her name was Cathy. lol. Anyway, the jist of the latest info is saying that they are cranking out .223/10 rounders for our Brethren whose local governments are forcing smaller mags. .308 she said the followers just came in. .223/20 and 30 rounders she laughed. Basically said all the orders are still good and are cranking them out as fast as possible.

sandbar

Nov 21, 2008
    Harford County
    Thanks corbex. Not overly encouraging when they laugh at the question. Oh well. It will probably be one of those things that i forget about and it will show up on a random day and it will be like Christmas morning...ooh...whats in this box?

sandbar

Nov 21, 2008
    Harford County
    Raising the dead thread...but I just got an email from Fedex that my order shipped. Ordered on 1/11...about as speedy as the MSP 'not-dissaproved' process...but it is on its way. Hopefully it isn't just an empty box. I had actually forgotten that I ordered them...Christmas in July I guess

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    I put in 2 orders in early Jan. Got one of the orders about 3 weeks ago. The other is still not filled. In fact Im likely going to cancel it. they said 8-10 weeks not 8-10 months. They must be hiring ex MSP database checkers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom