• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jorjohn11

Feb 26, 2006
    Anne Arundel County
    This year who will you introduce to the shooting sports? Last year I took my son, brother, and nephew to a few CMP and NRA matches which they shot. They had a great time and are going as often as they can. I got a rifle for my grandsons and granddaughter and took them out for some informal plinking. This year it looks like my nephew is hooked and I am going to take my wife and grandkids, one at a time, to some military rifle shoots. I have a .30 carbine for them to use. My grandaughter may be a bit too small this year though.

cyclrcr

Pronounced as cycleracer
    Oct 24, 2008
    Joppa
    I am planing on taking my wife and step-children for the first time. Since I met and married my wife, I haven't had the time. This year I am going to take the time! I am going to teach them safety first and then the fun that comes with responsible firearms use. I can't wait... my own trigger finger is twitching!!!

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I've introduced myself, and trying to get my wife into it as well. She's still apprehensive, but we're getting there step by step. My BIL has talked off and on about getting a gun for HD, and I plan to take him shooting in the next few weeks and help him with his purchase. I have another family member who shot when they were younger, but have completely gotten away from it, and I'm trying to get them back into the fold as well.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I'm personally responsible for getting 6 new EBR's into the safes of 5 fomerly "gunless" persons last year. Heck Dan probably sold 3 or 4 of them.

My goal is to double that this year.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    My second son is 9 months old and he likes my EBR is that too young or just right? He drools over the new FSC30 muzzle break that I got. He also loves the P90.

Old Salty Dog

Ultimate Member
    Nov 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    So far in the last six months, the wife and youngest daughter. My son is active and has gotten a friend or two involved as well. Wish I'd gotten more active a couple of years ago. Am running fast to catch up.....

Diesel Kinevel

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    my girlfriend has been shooting before but I hope to get her out a lot more. Another close friend who I met through work is in the market for a new shotgun thanks to yours truly:D

JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    Since I got my first rifle last summer, I've taken one friend who liked shooting so much that he got his own rifle. I've also taken 4 other friends and my dad, but none of them were interested in getting any guns.

Dst

Jan 29, 2008
    Cary, NC
    My wife has been shooting before, but we're working on getting her a gun and getting her out to the range with me. After that, there are a few coworkers that I've been talking to that I hope to be seeing at the range more often.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    i got the gf to go out to the range and she is in love with shooting now, wants her own sks and is counting the days till she turns 21 and can get a handgun. I plan on getting my younger brother out to the range so he can try various style and calibers before he buys his first gun when he turns 18. Now if I could only get my parents out to the range they are so dead set against it but wont give a good reason why. Any one have suggestions for them?

Rhino

Dec 6, 2008
    Mount Airy
    I took my brother-in-law shooting the other month and he is now addicted. We went to the Chantilly show and he walked out with an XDM 40. Oh the liberties he has living in VA. :banghead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom