• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooligan82

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2011
    Baltimore county
    I went out with my brother Saturday on loch raven. It was the first time we've rented a boat this year. It was a day of dinks for me. I got a small pickerel and a little bass.

Today, I stopped at loch raven on my way home. I got a decent large mouth. He hit my paddle tail but just missed the hook. I tied a whacky senko on and got him.
    471629a0551f42e2ae5191e28271cc80.jpg
    355543013b540c5c73fa253ead80700b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    2f71dec97cce0386a854c6f647c37c95.jpg

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Probably a dumb question but what you guys using for sunblock? I got sunburnt pretty good Sunday and its on my mind.

I’ve recently purchased one of these rash guards for all family members. Wear it part/full time.
    Usually while on the water or in mid-summer heat of the day activities.

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Smallmouth are spawning on the upper potomac. Took the boys out this morning with hopes the smallmouth were in the shallows in prep for the spawn but the shallows are full of males sitting on nests so we left them alone. We stocked the livewell with bluegill for catfish bait and the youngest son did a little swimming. Both kids are currently napping on the front deck and I'm trolling for walleye. Might stay out for the evening catfish bite I'll update if we do. For anybody with kids a backpackers air mattress fits in a small sack and is a blessing to have onboard!

Attachments

• 20240508_134156.jpg
      20240508_134156.jpg
      538.7 KB · Views: 29

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    My buddy and I are planning a trip to Dundee this Friday to hopefully catch some bass and snakehead. We heard last year that the fishing there was really good. We went twice and no bass or snakehead. Anybody been there this year and can give us some advice/tips???

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Went out this weekend Cunningham falls, caught 5 bass(pretty small LM) and 1 crappie. I didn't keep the crappie as I've never eaten one before and heard great things.

I'm ready to ONLY crappie fish, beat tasting fish I've had.

Headed to Cambridge for guided snake head trip end of this week. Hoping to fish Thursday through Saturday if weather cooperates.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    So far this year Dundee has been slow. They are there, just harder to catch. You may time it just right though. Wakey Senkos along the reeds. If they are chewing, just about anything will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom