• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    He might be on to something, I made 20 posts in this thread and only a couple show up. Only thing i can figure they did not make the cut or maybe i ghost typed.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes

Attachments

• images (11).jpeg
      images (11).jpeg
      11.9 KB · Views: 273
    • images (12).jpeg
      images (12).jpeg
      7.9 KB · Views: 274

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    ****Absolutely! I was pleasantly surprised to find out Norton’s ban hammer isn’t as long as it sounds, even though he could easily IWB carry it on his left side, and CCW a Barrett .50 on his right side and no one would be the wiser! :thumbsup:

People are almost never what you expect. That’s half the fun. People can pick me out of a crowd with this mane, though.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I've heard through friends, family and even colleagues that have been banned or blocked on here for various reasons. Perhaps someone was offended by a post you made or you said something that somebody didn't like. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. Not sure why it's happening to people though. Kind of reminds me of the great censoring on Facecuck, Twatter, etc... People though are starting to talk about it through the grapevine.

You seem to know much about the ways of our people, for someone so new to our land.

Mayhap you have traveled this way before? In another capacity, perchance?!

:innocent0

You have friends, family and colleagues that you personally know that have been banned or blocked from MDS?

Heck I don't think I've personally met more than 2 members here.

I didn't know we had such a membership from Martinsburg, WV that there would likewise be such a large number of banned members

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    ****Absolutely! I was pleasantly surprised to find out Norton’s ban hammer isn’t as long as it sounds, even though he could easily IWB carry it on his left side, and CCW a Barrett .50 on his right side and no one would be the wiser! :thumbsup:

That wasn't a Barrett. I just get excited sometimes.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I have seen on another gun forum a guy open two accounts and was commenting to himself as a different member saying that was a great post and i agree with that. The Mods found out after multiple posts that is was the same gut fluffing himself up. That was fun.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I have seen on another gun forum a guy open two accounts and was commenting to himself as a different member saying that was a great post and i agree with that. The Mods found out after multiple posts that is was the same gut fluffing himself up. That was fun.

When I moderated a med student forum, I had a moderator account, and I had a regular account so I could call people dumb when necessary. I gave myself a few warnings, and even banned myself for 3 days a couple of times.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'm interested. Any held in Harford County?

Sometimes. There was one in Cecil recently. One in Towson next week or the week after. There’s a thread on it. You meet good, like-minded people, and you’ll find people who call each other morons here sharing a beer and a laugh. It’s ALWAYS a good time. I live in B’lair off 543, if you ever need a ride.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Sometimes. There was one in Cecil recently. One in Towson next week or the week after. There’s a thread on it. You meet good, like-minded people, and you’ll find people who call each other morons here sharing a beer and a laugh. It’s ALWAYS a good time. I live in Bel Hair off 543, if you ever need a ride.

FIFY Fresh Prince

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom