• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    Its a wonder tool. I can do almost anything with my Kershaw. I work in the construction field and use my knife a few times a day. And the fact that MD won't allow me to carry a firearm, having a knife on me makes me feel a little safer.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    so my wife can yell at me everytime I leave it in my pocket and it makes it in the dryer.
    the thunk of a folder in the dryer makes a nice sound.

Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    Because I am an Eagle Scout and have carried a knife and zippo since age 14 (I think). I remember getting on the school bus one morning. My dad ran out of the house yelling my name. As it turns out, I forgot my knife on the kitchen table. haha.

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    Because I am an Eagle Scout and have carried a knife and zippo since age 14 (I think). I remember getting on the school bus one morning. My dad ran out of the house yelling my name. As it turns out, I forgot my knife on the kitchen table. haha.

Back in middle school I got suspended for 5 days because I had left a small pen knife in my jacket from over the weekend when I was fishing and it fell out when I went to put my coat on. It was like the scene in the movies where everything stops and the music screeches to a halt. I thought my teacher was going to have a stroke. All over a tiny pen knife.

Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    Back in middle school I got suspended for 5 days because I had left a small pen knife in my jacket from over the weekend when I was fishing and it fell out when I went to put my coat on. It was like the scene in the movies where everything stops and the music screeches to a halt. I thought my teacher was going to have a stroke. All over a tiny pen knife.

Oh man...yeah, that night, I asked my dad if he knew that I couldn't have knives in school. He was a good sport about that stuff...the old "just don't tell your mother" or "don't let you mother find that".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom