• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Unit3960

Feb 11, 2011
    Harford Co. MD
    If the price is right, I'll get one. Eventually all the bugs will be worked out, then all of the sudden up grade kits will be available like the AR and it will probably be more expensive to acquire. If I get one and I'm wrong, worse case scenerio I am stuck with a looker that isn't worth scrap...but I'll still have my AR. I still like to read everyone's opinion because I learn alot from all the experience collector's in this Forum. Thanks you all.

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    They don't.... research before you post... On GunBroker they are selling for 1750 or around there.

The internet has enough bad information....google is your friend :D

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.aspx?Keywords=bushmaster+ACR

First of all, I don't buy firearms on the web. I'd rather support a local shop. When everything is said and done, the web doesn't save me that much coin.

Second, I'm not aware of any local shop selling an ACR at that price point. If you've seen them local for 1750, I'd like to hear where.

Lastly, this price drop must be recent because I've been price watching guns. It's nice to see them coming down, but 1750 is still too high. Well....too high for me.

BTW....Google's not my friend; it's my best friend. I love me some Google Shopping.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I have several rifles that cost over 1700 dollars so I would buy the ACR for that price, but rather wait to see how the rifle evolves (caliber/barrel conversions etc...) a little bit. I am in no rush right now to own one, because there are so many other rifles that are higher on my want list.

cobracutter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 6, 2009
    ACR is a solution looking for a problem. It should be selling for $1000, not 1750+. It does nothing that a AR cannot do cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom