• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I had two Sigs when I left MD 18 months ago, now I have seven. P229 .40, P226 Mk. 25, P238, P250 .40, P320 compact 9mm, P320 full size .45, P226 Legion. Worse than potato chips.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    OP still hasn't bought one ? You've already acumulated beacoup data points, and are now bogged down in Analysis Paralysis. Thinking more won't provide new insight. Either buy one right now, or admit to yourself you aren't really serious about purchasing at this time, and revisit the issue next Fall.

Taking the thread title seriously, i knew what I wanted a year or two before the big 21 . Already had it paid for in full a month ahead of time, just waiting for the big day for the FFL to drop the 77R in the mail. Yes, they used Mail then, but it wasn't Pony Express.

And for the curious , the answer was Ruger New Model SuperBlackhawk.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Well if you buys Glock 19 you're buying the gun of the Navy SEALs so you could use that to pick up chicks at the bar.
    You: "Hey baby I own the gun the SEALs use"
    Her: "Ohmygawd I've never seen a Glock in person before! Can I touch it?"

Then you parlay that into whatever adult activities you both consent to. I recommend Scrabble and a discussion on the preferred role of America in the NATO alliance.

Damn - I guess I need to buy another Glock :D

Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville
    Get the 320 if money is the main issue. More positives going for the 320. Easier to carry, maintain and it's cheaper (Do you really need to sink that much money in extras for your first pistol?). Just my two cents anyways.

lkrose78

Nov 18, 2016
    AA County
    After playing with the P320 and Legion one more time, I've placed an order with John for the Legion. It just feels "right".

I also picked up a Full / small grip module for the 320 just to compare against the Full / medium to make sure. Hopefully I can sell this.

I'm seeing lots of new "November" build dates for SAO's on Gunbroker so hopefully John can find one quickly.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Can't go wrong with either. Get back to us when you're struggling with which pistol should be your 14th :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom