• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pk64f100

Cold Dead hands
    Aug 24, 2013
    Carroll Co Md
    I am looking for a female trainer who gives handgun lessons to women and children. My wife is a beginer has shot a few times with me and my daughter who has shot a couple times rifle only with me but they do want to learn and would prefer and feel more comfortable from a woman. We live in Mt Airy Md anyone out there who can be recommended?
    Thank yoy

covertpanda

Penguin Hunter
    Sep 10, 2013
    Carroll
    I am looking for a female trainer who gives handgun lessons to women and children. My wife is a beginer has shot a few times with me and my daughter who has shot a couple times rifle only with me but they do want to learn and would prefer and feel more comfortable from a woman. We live in Mt Airy Md anyone out there who can be recommended?
    Thank yoy
    I think Dukes has someone that might work for you. Also, are you looking to satisfy the HQL training requirement; or are you just looking for safety/basic markspersonship instruction with a handgun?

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Thank yoy

You can contact Patty Skryja-West (pskryja on MDS or pskryja@gmail.com). Her phone number is 443-413-8887.

She is an NRA Instructor and has run the NRA Women On Target clinics at Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club. She is also a competitive smallbore shooter with Monumental.

Patty is the co-owner of B&S Personal Safety and Firearms Education. She has several rifles, pistols and shotguns for your wife and daughter to use. She trains at Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore 11518 Marriottsville Road, Marriottsville, MD 21104.

Give her a call or send an e-mail to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom