• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Lindey put up some bread & butter pickles last year that I just loved, but she only canned about 12 pints and gave too many of those away. :envy:

So this year she decided to do a whole bushel. :D

IMG_0633.JPG IMG_0634.JPG
    IMG_0632.JPG IMG_0631.JPG
    IMG_0630.JPG

Don't worry, I found something to do.

IMG_0548.JPG

ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    Cool

Now that's a good women.
    My wife put up some tomato sauce and some beans earlier this year.
    I was in the kitchen helping though but it's all good!

Evil Twin

Jun 13, 2009
    My cucumbers did absolutely nothing this year. Not even enough to make one batch of pickles. Last year, however, I made just over 12 gallons of bread and butter pickles. Now that's a lot of jars!

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Let us know in 12+ weeks how they turned out.

I'm not sure they will last that long........

Now that's a good women.
    My wife put up some tomato sauce and some beans earlier this year.
    I was in the kitchen helping though but it's all good!

She did 2 bushels of Roma's last weekend. That's why I had to go to Hap last Sunday by myself to try out her new Glock 17. It was the least I could do to help....:innocent0

Glock worked fine.:party29:

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    My cucumbers did absolutely nothing this year. Not even enough to make one batch of pickles. Last year, however, I made just over 12 gallons of bread and butter pickles. Now that's a lot of jars!

Lindey had a hard time finding the bushel of cucumbers that she's working on now. Her friend was complaining about finding beans.

We have maybe three pumpkins on our vines and had over 30 last year at this time. This has been a bad year vines.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Homemade pickles are one of the few things I'd trade ammo for.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Homemade pickles are one of the few things I'd trade ammo for.

She might be interested in that. She shoot's 9mm, .40 and soon, .45 auto.

How is that PSA upper? Carbine or mid length? I have been trying to find time to get mine out and break it in. Maybe next year... :rolleyes:

Yes, it's a PSA carbine length. It's on a LRB lower right now, but I'm going to move it over to a PSA lower. Still virgin.

longgunnewb

Textbook Libertarian
    Feb 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    She might be interested in that. She shoot's 9mm, .40 and soon, .45 auto.

Yes, it's a PSA carbine length. It's on a LRB lower right now, but I'm going to move it over to a PSA lower. Still virgin.

4th of July sale? I wasn't planning on buying an upper until after Oct 1 because I wanted to get some more lowers. That was until I logged onto their site before the wife woke up and saw a complete upper for $500. For that price I didn't care that it was carbine length.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    4th of July sale? I wasn't planning on buying an upper until after Oct 1 because I wanted to get some more lowers. That was until I logged onto their site before the wife woke up and saw a complete upper for $500. For that price I didn't care that it was carbine length.

That's what happened to me. The MI free floar hand guard goes for $180 most places.

My next upper will be a mid-length. I figure I'll get it as soon as I get this weeks purchases paid off. Some where around 2016ish.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    When should I stop by to grab a few jars :innocent0

:innocent0

I'm not sure they will last that long........

She did 2 bushels of Roma's last weekend. That's why I had to go to Hap last Sunday by myself to try out her new Glock 17. It was the least I could do to help....:innocent0

Glock worked fine.:party29:

I'm glad you didn't post pics of the C342A pickle....................

She possibly has a perponderence of potent pickle processing prowess, if you don't mind me saying :)

Yeah, Lindey wouldn't let Arcamm outta' da' house for a week 'cause his C342A tat had his li'l pickle swollen to twice it's normal size. Since the swellin' went down, she wants him to get another tat right next to the old one.:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom