Words of advice from the Brits and Aussies.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    The Brits and Aussies thought it couldn't happen there, and now many people think it cant happen here. Well guess what, we're heading down that road, especially with Hussein poised to cease power. :mad54: I know a fair amount of kool air drinking liberals as well as conservatives with their head in the sand who think it can't happen here, that's what scares me...

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I hope all the allegedly pro-2A folks who are voting for Obama anyway because they think confiscation can't happen here watch that video.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    i would like to ask everyone here a question if i may. if the day ever comes where they say turn all your guns in by 12:00am or your a criminal would you? knowing that means essentially you have decided to turn them on the goverment?

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    i would like to ask everyone here a question if i may. if the day ever comes where they say turn all your guns in by 12:00am or your a criminal would you? knowing that means essentially you have decided to turn them on the goverment?

I certainly would turn them in, if I didn't lose them all already in that terrible boating accident on the bay that is.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    You gun collectors are crazy. I would never collect guns. I'm just here doing research for a paper on how to win over your enemies with love and lots and lots of gummie bears. All I collect are pictures of kittens and rainbows.

hello-kitty.gif

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    i was in a horrible boating accident october 3rd and lost every damn fire arm i own :(

oh well, at least the atlantic got them.

DEnig

Grumpy old fart
    Aug 30, 2007
    University Park, MD
    Well lets see. Nope won't turn them in. And, I don't think that after so many boating accidents the fed would buy that excuse. LOL. I'll just give them the coordinates for that spot 21 miles off of the OBX where they can go diving and dig (unsuccessfully) in the sand at about 90' down for my collection. Then, I go back to work and refuse the unconstitutional order to go out in my patrol area and collect the guns from all those careless boaters.
    Then, I'll go find a bunch of other like minded people who think America is for Americans and that we need to get back to the ideals and principals our Founding Fathers thought were so very important.
    Hmm. Maybe it's high time we stopped electing professional politicians? Lets give government back to the people? Start voting in those that can do the job and not those with the bucks and backing of the major political parties?

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA

There are probably not that many folks that will say what their real intentions would be, because it would be quite ugly. The video does show the pain and dishonor of being subjugated to a dictatorship as an unarmed law abiding subject, and should serve as a reminder that it is a whole lot easier to fight now with everything we have, than to hope the agent knocking on your door buys the "boating accident" excuse. The recent bailout package was passed in a divided congress controlled by a relatively slim Democrat majority, and signed into law by a republican president under 90% disapproval by the public. There have been dozens of power grabs in direct violation of the constitution in the last few years also, what makes us think a gun ban would be treated any different. The only real defense we have is for those in power to believe the cost in implementing confiscation would outweigh their desire to do so.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    i was sick today listening to the people on 1090 on the ride home today. caller after caller compaining about the candidates saying they were going to just "sit this one out" and not vote. the reason we are where we've come to today is too many people have been sitting it out for way too long. an obama presidency is clearly going to mean we've gotta get serious and dig our heels in. it could be a long fight ahead. the old "when you think it's time to bury emm, thats when you need to use them" quote transfers over. i know the thought of an obama presidency makes me feel like moving to switzerland the magical world of beer, blonde skiing babes, chocolate and shooting but I'm from a long line of men and women working and fighting to make america better and can't leave the republic they sacrificed for. with this election it's predicted the dems will have complete control over the federal govt from the supreme court down through the executive to the cesspool that is the congress. people are mad right now, hopefully they'll get madder as their taxes go up, madder as gas taxes and regulations push fuel costs up, madder as inflation and debt sky rockets, madder as each chunk of the north american union is sent through(had to throw that in for the tinfoil hatters), madder at our healthcare system turning into a corrupt buerocratic government sponsored healthcare system, and madder when an amnesty bill is pushed through for real this time. with the people half ready to take up arms against a clearly corrupt government seizing power and socializing every aspect of our lives 2a right could gain quite a following like we havent seen yet. i guess it's one of those things where the ball is in our court and we have a great opportunity to sway public opinion, it'll just be a rough fight along the way.

Charybdis69

May 20, 2008
    Takoma Park, MD
    Isn't armed resistance to a tyrannical government the reason to "bear arms"? This is not a single party issue! And the government will know all about us, and our guns, as both parties have already signed away enough of our freedoms and privacy in the name of national security and the patriot act. That, in my opinion, is the beginning of tyranny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom