• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpl. Cornbeef

May 22, 2007
    Frederick
    I was thinking, since our politicians want to control every aspect of our life and continue to strip us of our constitutional rights, would it be legal to hire private investigators to follow them around and perform a background check on them? I figure, if they know what’s best for us, then they should be held to the highest standards of the law. Their constituents (employers), have a right to know if politicians have a history of, or are currently involved in questionable activities. Thoughts?

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Some of these folks could be caught with goats, if you know what I mean, and they'd still get voted back in.

"Oh, I've heard of him!"

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Legal, from what I know it is completely legal so far as the investigator doesn't break any laws themselves. The issue will be in disseminating any info. We can't count on any of the Baltimore news agencies, and if Fox or alternative media backs it they will relocate it to right wing propaganda.

Great idea though.

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    Part of what we need to do over the next few months is voter education. Think mass mail drives. I at least look briefly at those big orange glossy cards that I get in the mail...

"Do you want this criminal as a government representative?"

Think about any common person receiving a few of those over the next 12 months. Advertise, mail, TV spots, billboards, picket spots.

We need to dredge up the dirt on these scumbags and make it clear that it will continue to happen to anyone who wont support our stance.

The price of one gun, for each of us, could probably support a successful drive.

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    Why waste your money?

Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick

Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky

BOTH were/are the hero's of the Dem's

What do you think it would take to disgrace one of them?

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    What good would it do?
    the people of Mass. continually re-elected Ted Kennedy, DC elected Marion Barry to the City council...
    It was no secret what these 2 were (and countless others)
    I don't think the average voter even cares.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Liberals consider deviant behavior to be a badge of honor.

If you posted video evidence showing a Democrat politician sacrificing virgins and goats at a satanic ritual, the Baltimore Sun headline would read "Maryland A.G. Office Investigates Conservative Blogger for Bugging Private Religious Ceremony".

bigangrysob

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 19, 2013
    Cow County
    I can tell you this much... you'll be hard pressed to find a willing PI. The leaders and owners of this regions outfits are fiberals. (Secretly) even tho its good ole Amer capitalism that helped them get where they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tharper429

Latest threads

Top Bottom