• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sinzitu

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    TN
    JoeBob- Just ordered 3 of the XDs 7rd 45 mags. You guys have a good price and actually have them in stock! Free shipping and the MDShooters discount makes this a great deal.

My first order and definitely not my last. :thumbsup:

sinzitu

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    TN
    I've had one on hold at Gun Connection for weeks. Just waiting for it to be approved to do the paperwork. I expect to add this to the carry rotation once I get some rounds through it for reliability. All of my XD pistols have been great and the ergos fit me very well.

I like being prepared. I already picked up a CrossBreed Minituck for it as well.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    JoeBob- Just ordered 3 of the XDs 7rd 45 mags. You guys have a good price and actually have them in stock! Free shipping and the MDShooters discount makes this a great deal.

My first order and definitely not my last. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the order! :party29:

We sell a ridiculous amount of those XDs 7rd magazines.

They're really nice guns! I've been tempted to get one myself (it would make XD #5). I've been waiting for demand to die down a bit and supply to catch up first so I don't steal inventory from customers who want them. We've sold dozens and dozens of the guns with all happy customers thus far.

Enjoy the gun once you get to shoot it :thumbsup:

sinzitu

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    TN
    Thanks for the order! :party29:

We sell a ridiculous amount of those XDs 7rd magazines.

They're really nice guns! I've been tempted to get one myself (it would make XD #5). I've been waiting for demand to die down a bit and supply to catch up first so I don't steal inventory from customers who want them. We've sold dozens and dozens of the guns with all happy customers thus far.

Enjoy the gun once you get to shoot it :thumbsup:

Thanks, I'm definitely eager to pick it up. I've been very pleased with all of my XD pistols.

Btw, I used your online chat to add something to my order. The csr Debi was very helpful. Definitely a good customer service experience.

sinzitu

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    TN
    Everything arrived today. I'm very happy with the quick shipping!

On a side note I ordered a pack of the Gun Storage Solutions Handgun hangers. What a huge difference this made in organizing. If anyone was considering these I would definitely recommend them.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Received my mags today also. That was fast!

:thumbsup:

Everything arrived today. I'm very happy with the quick shipping!

On a side note I ordered a pack of the Gun Storage Solutions Handgun hangers. What a huge difference this made in organizing. If anyone was considering these I would definitely recommend them.

:thumbsup:

The Handgun Hangers are very useful. Their entire product line is cool. Not EVERYONE will buy them of course, but they work well and are thought out and implemented well. It's a relatively small very family owned company (most have the same last name from top to bottom) that's really good to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom