• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    I saw a billboard for it on I83 yesterday. The better question would be, do they have an components that aren't insanely priced.

Diesel-Dad

Jun 25, 2016
    HARFORD COUNTY
    I saw a billboard for it on I83 yesterday. The better question would be, do they have an components that aren't insanely priced.

Every time I’ve been I have seen a huge reloader setup. I’m hoping to be able to purchase components there and start to learn how to press my own. Not sure where else to get it honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Everything reloading related is insanely priced right now IMO, regardless of where you get it. The only advantage to getting components at a gun show is that you don't have to pay shipping or hazmat.

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    I was chatting with a guy about that place just recently - seems like a decent place to go for reloading supplies.

It usually has powder. Primers are hit or miss. If they have primers they have been limiting purchase to 300/person. That would be 300 NOT 3000. They had an OK selection of Hornady bullets also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    It usually has powder. Primers are hit or miss. If they have primers they have been limiting purchase to 300/person. That would be 300 NOT 3000. They had an OK selection of Hornady bullets also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I've got primers - just recently picked up some SRP from Midway - got lucky and snagged some.

At this point, I'm looking for specific powders:

Benchmark
    4831 (either Hodgdon or IMR)
    4895 (either Hodgdon or IMR)
    RL15

It's funny, thinking back I remember this shelf my dad had with all of these different canisters of powder, but the more calibers you reload, both rifle and pistol, and the larger your range of bullet weights for certain calibers, the more powders you need. It makes perfect sense now.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Did anyone go today? Was thinking of heading up tomorrow.

Info:

York Fairgrounds (Memorial Hall)​

334 Carlisle Ave York, PA 17404
    Held in Memorial Hall
    1000 Tables

Open to The Public
    Saturday 9am to 5pm
    Sunday 9am to 3pm

Admission is $10.00 for anyone 12 and up

The-York-Fairgrounds-Coupon.jpg

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    I just got back. It was about the usual show. I got there after 10 and stayed until 1. It was crowded, but thinned out. The crowd seemed particularly obese zombieish, but that was maybe the heat and sticker shock. The ammo shortage is over...ammo abounded (except for 20 & 16 gauge), but price gouging was prevalent. I got the last $20 box of 40 S&W (the rest $25-35). Many magazines, ARs & accessories. Many handguns, even 80% kits (Not for Free Staters). Milsurp prices went from $750 for junk, to $950-1200. Many old "collectibles." There was powder & primers, but I didn't pay much attention. There were a number of Turkish made 12 gauge pump & semi-autos, from different manufacturers. ($300-350). There was a beautiful Remington 870, 20 ga. youth/tactical model for $265 or 365 (I couldn't read the tag). I debated on Fioccho Golden Goose 12 ga., #1 shot for $15, but didn't (regretting now). I enjoyed it (from a poor person's perspective)

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    I just got back. It was about the usual show. I got there after 10 and stayed until 1. It was crowded, but thinned out. The crowd seemed particularly obese zombieish, but that was maybe the heat and sticker shock. The ammo shortage is over...ammo abounded (except for 20 & 16 gauge), but price gouging was prevalent. I got the last $20 box of 40 S&W (the rest $25-35). Many magazines, ARs & accessories. Many handguns, even 80% kits (Not for Free Staters). Milsurp prices went from $750 for junk, to $950-1200. Many old "collectibles." There was powder & primers, but I didn't pay much attention. There were a number of Turkish made 12 gauge pump & semi-autos, from different manufacturers. ($300-350). There was a beautiful Remington 870, 20 ga. youth/tactical model for $265 or 365 (I couldn't read the tag). I debated on Fioccho Golden Goose 12 ga., #1 shot for $15, but didn't (regretting now). I enjoyed it (from a poor person's perspective)

I went up at 0930 Saturday. I was looking for a dillion and some military surplus and just a look Lou..

The line at 0930 was halfway down the front of the building, moving steady..

Alot of 80% but I didn't see alot of customers around those areas.

I wanted to find a knife sheath, no lick at all, probably the worst "knife show" I have ever seen. Most of what was there was Chinese stuff. I saw one vendor who makes knifes...

The reloading people from Glen Rock PA. was there with the normal. A few pistol/shotgun primers, still high priced. A few powder was to be found, once again a little over priced still.

As was quoted, ammo was in supply and most was a little better in pricing..

Still alot of empty tables not being used by vendors..

It was good for a 3 hour tour and a 30 min drive...

Patattack88

Jan 9, 2020
    Westminster
    Also found this pretty cool south korean m1 stock with rack numbers for 10 bucks. Might be my best find there. Now i can mount my grenade sights onto it with out feeling guilty.

bradg

May 12, 2017
    Went today. All of the above comments. Yeah, many handguns, but not many C&R handguns. Saw as many Steyr Mannlichers as I did Carcanos. Of course nobody had 8x56R ammo, even if they were selling a couple M95s. Didn't see any 6.5 Carcano ammo. Did see one vendor with 7.35 Carcano ammo. No Carcano bayonets. Saw a nice Argentine carbine and a real nice Swedish carbine.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Decent show, actually had stuff, but ammo was still overpriced. There were primers to be had at $100 a brick. Couldn't find a P322, the main Thing I was looking for, but figured F-it, got a good price on a flamethrower.
    20220625_130146.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom