• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • monkey

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    Feb 20, 2012
    Monkey County
    I picked up some 25rd M&P 15-22 magazines for $18. I saw some used ones there for $20, but I checked an hour later and they were gone!

tony b

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2012
    Joppa
    went yesturday, Good show. Picked up some ar parts. Nice knife from nino at knives by tex table. Some targets. Seemed like the best deals on guns were from the folks walking around and selling their own. Almost bought one of those crovals that were on the preppers show. but they were missing the spikes. maybe next time.

orangecrush

Aug 9, 2009
    cecil co.
    Don't recall seeing any sks for under $325 and that was for Yugo's. Couple Norinco's for upper $300's pushing $400. Did not see any other makes. I think I only counted a grand total of maybe 12 in the whole show. One cool thing was Sarco was there with some parts kits and a couple of dummy guns. They had a MG34 dummy with I believe two drum mags for $2000. Had a couple of vs61 scorpion kits for $150. A RPD for $450 I think. Very few people selling reloading components.

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    Definitely not the York show I remember. Then again, the last one I went to was with small arms review in 2010 and I knew it wouldn't be as good as that.

A lot of old firearms at the show. I didn't see any Pmags under $15, I must have missed them. I did see one table selling them for 18.99! lol really?
    I would think, if someone were there with a full table of Pmags and high cap AK mags for decent prices, they would make a killing.

I was pretty disappointed with ammo selection. There was the one vendor right at the front door with a huge table...and ridiculous prices to go with it. $180 for the 420 rd m855, and I think $359 for 1000 lake city m193.

And all kidding aside, some people REALLY need to bathe. I mean, I literally had to turn around and walk back down the aisle because the smell of some of these people. Do they not know? How can you not smell that? Take a shower FFS.

Between this and Howard this weekend, I won't be going to another show for awhile. Chantilly is the only show I've been to that was worth while recently.

/rant over

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I have to agree. I see a lot of dirty, unkempt scary people who cannot wait to shoot their first human being.

Sent from somewhere in the world using Tapatalk

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    There was alot of guns i deemed hunting guns there, unfortunately , thats not what i was looking for..

Shame I didnt go, those are the shows i am going to these days. While I have no wish to stock up on old hunting irons, there is one in particular that I am looking for which is a Savage 99 Take Down. Wouldnt mind stumbling on the right hammer eared shotgun to have "coached".

drew_acid

Kreuzritter
    I went today at 9 AM and thought overall it was a good show. Saw lots of P mags for $13.99 & $ 15.99 for windows ( some at $16.99).

I went to the right side first - glad I did. The left side had a lot more crap.(hmm metaphor) Good to see Top Hat on the right side. It wasn't very crowded and we were done by 11 seeing everything we wanted to see without difficulty. The show is usually in the main building - never been to it where it was this weekend.

I'm sure I will be at the next one as well - June 23 - 24. :beer:

namelessname120

Jul 6, 2011
    It was my first time going, aside from the funky people, i was happy to see 2 different showrooms. alot of holsters and travel bags but i enjoyed it. wish there was someone doing MD transfers.

C-Par

Nov 6, 2011
    Brooklyn, MD
    It was one of the best shows I been to in a while.

There were some deals to be found and some neat things to look at.

Mosins were from $80-140.

I picked up some FDE Pmags with windows for $15.

Yeah ammo was a little pricey. Prices were reasonable.

I almost ran out of time.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    It was one of the best shows I been to in a while.

There were some deals to be found and some neat things to look at.

Mosins were from $80-140.

I picked up some FDE Pmags with windows for $15.

Yeah ammo was a little pricey. Prices were reasonable.

I almost ran out of time.

cheapest mosin i saw was like 120 :( i was looking for the $85 ones someone said they had but ill be damned if i could find them. must have gone quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom