• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    Good match super tired, two days straight is not a good thing when your only getting a few hours if that of sleep a night. If anyone shot Sunday I was one of the RO's on 7 hope I was not to hard on you-haha.

ALBY

Jan 5, 2008
    Great match. Mdshooters fields some pretty good three gunners! Well done!

Mar 18, 2013
    Baltimore
    Took a buddy and lurked around for a couple hours. I can definitely see where you can get hooked on 3 gun! And even more so impressive was how organized this match was. I also liked how there seemed to be some guys completely decked to the teeth for 3 gun and then some others who looked like they brought what they had and shot what they could. And yet the atmosphere was still very friendly. Once I get some of my toys in I'm waiting on, I will definitely need to practice up to shoot with y'all.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Took a buddy and lurked around for a couple hours. I can definitely see where you can get hooked on 3 gun! And even more so impressive was how organized this match was. I also liked how there seemed to be some guys completely decked to the teeth for 3 gun and then some others who looked like they brought what they had and shot what they could. And yet the atmosphere was still very friendly. Once I get some of my toys in I'm waiting on, I will definitely need to practice up to shoot with y'all.

If you weren't told already by someone, come up to the fun shoots that are multi-gun to get your feet wet. See here for fun shoot posting; http://www.yorkpistol.blogspot.com/

jbollman

MDCreeper
    Jul 9, 2009
    Wow great match.
    Thank you to everyone the helped make this event happen.

It was a real eye opener to the level of competition in the area.
    I have a lot of work to do.

ALBY

Jan 5, 2008
    SO is an IDPA term. We refer to ourselves as RO. Range officer.

(Our round counts are way too high for the IDPA universe)

;)

ALBY

Jan 5, 2008
    We love to do it and we're glad u guys come up and shoot with us. Your patronage helps us improve the club and buy new toys to keep improving our match. If you like our matches, You should come over to the dark side and join the IWLA and become one of us ... because membership has its privileges!

S.M.I.B

May 21, 2013
    Calvert County
    Had a great time! You guys definitely make new shooters feel welcome. Now I just need to step up from a pump shotgun and reloading out of my cargo pocket.

Just a Guy at the Range

Dec 13, 2011
    Had a great time! You guys definitely make new shooters feel welcome. Now I just need to step up from a pump shotgun and reloading out of my cargo pocket.

My first season was an old pump, loading shells from a hardware store canvas nail pouch.....there is no shame, as long as the shells go in (eventually, in my case). The big question is did you have fun, thats really what counts.

Bikebreath mentioned our FunShoots; they are a great way to break into this sport, you may shoot 1, 2 or 3 guns, pretty much whatever you got (rifles are limited to pistol caliber carbines), however you can. They run generally the 4th Saturday of the month, and look surprisingly a lot like out action matches......and we love noobs and kids.

Stay tuned to our blog www.yorkpistol.blogspot.com for info in the week leading up to it, and all of our activities. Better yet, subscribe to it, and it will come to you!

g

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom