• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    :D
    Well then, cornered that would be a 686 Distinguished Combat Magnum and a 66 Combat Magnum both blazing.:thumbsup:

I just need to get a pipe and a big hat..

I think Pharrell Williams has your Elmer Keith hat and pipe and would loan them to you to come out of a corner blazin'.

I am bringing my S&W 686 and 66 Combat Magnums to the Dottrio Shoot this Sunday at Freestate, but I don't think they will let me go to the line double-blazin'.

For a battle, though, got to be Glock 21

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Probably this (silencer optional)

Attachments

• 92F30rd.jpg
      92F30rd.jpg
      76.4 KB · Views: 201

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    13e here - so full battery FFE beats 8 rds 45 any day. King of Battle any day. Echomike - Sill?

Nah, USMC radio rock here (2531 back then, 06-something now). MOS school was at Pendleton, that was nice.

Then 10 years of weekend warrior, but I still bleed green. And like I used to say, we all wear the same tree suits, so I got yer 6!

S/F

Sent from my mobile excuse the types pleasde!

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    FNX 45. Interested in HK's but just haven't gotten around to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine too. Very accurate and reliable. I also like the 15 Rd .45 ACP magazine capacity and it comes or rather came with 3 of them. I bought on a whim as my F-O'Malley gun before 10 round limitation became law. One of very few guns I did just a very little research on before buying. For me, it was a far better than expected impulse buy.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I think Pharrell Williams has your Elmer Keith hat and pipe and would loan them to you to come out of a corner blazin'.

I am bringing my S&W 686 and 66 Combat Magnums to the Dottrio Shoot this Sunday at Freestate, but I don't think they will let me go to the line double-blazin'.

For a battle, though, got to be Glock 21
    Looking forward to it!

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I love my staple gun-HK P7

And you will until you need parts and they won't ship them to you. As I said they are my most accurate guns but I wouldn't use them for EDC. I like the M&P over the Glocks but Glocks are just plain stupid simple.
    If I could carry I would carry my CZ P-01, or my 642.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    If you could have your choice of battle sidearm, what would it be?

I'm more interested in everyone's take on make and model here as opposed to caliber.

Pros and cons?

I haven't got to handle any of the Euro pistols much, such as the HK's, Sigs, and CZ's, just Glocks and the American mainstays so far. I know it's an outdated platform, but so far at least, nothing has been able to top the way a 1911 feels in my hand and points for me.

What say you all?

Define "battle" please. Seems many here have lost scope of this op. Seems it has turned into the same, bland edc thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom