• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G20

Feb 18, 2013
    I was 16, stainless steel Taurus .357 magnum w/6" barrel - this was back when Taurus was new on the seen and they were trying to make a name for themselves. I just loved the look of that gun - wish I still had it.

JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    Dan Wesson 15-2 357 Mag Revolver in Stainless. It had interchangeable 6" and 3.5" barrels. Ida kept it if the trigger reach wasn't so far for my short chubby hands. It was a pawn shop buy with both barrels and 2 grips for $450 - best deal I ever had to date! Cleaned up real nice and ran like a top. What I liked the least about it was that my wife shot the damned thing better than me! In fact, 4 of her first 6 shots through it were bull's at 25 friggin feet! DOH! Hell, maybe I shoulda kept it for her. I now yearn for a better fitting wheel gun again - alas, zippy chance of getting that before Oct 1. Maybe once I move South I'll fill that void...

HoldFast

Sep 8, 2013
    Dundalk, MD
    Owned a g17 that I bought when I turned 21, had it for 8 years probably put 10k rounds through it, had to get rid of it during my divorce. Sad day =*(

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Grandpa taught me with a Ruger Single Six.
    Dad continued my instruction with a Ruger MKI.
    First issued, the S&W Model 15 Combat Masterpiece .... followed by the Beretta M9.
    First purchased myself, a factory-refurbished Walther PP (.32 acp), from the Rhein Main Rod and Gun Club for $99.00

bohman

May 20, 2012
    St. Mary's
    I just recently got my first, an SR9C. I'm new to this, so I don't have much to compare it to, but I'm extremely happy with it so far. I've run some good quality ammo through it as well as some cheap steel case, and it runs like clockwork with all of it. It doesn't even occasionally hit me in the face with casings like the G17 I tried - Bonus! :D

Raylon Rules

I am Groot
    Feb 19, 2013
    C.C.C.M.D.
    Cz75B polished stainless. IMHO one of the nicest guns for the money. A lot of people like it better than my kobra carry stainless. I got CNCed stainless mag base plates from ppd billet and factory rosewood grips on her. The only thing I would like to do is replace the factory sights with meps.

Ps, I like the kobra a little more.

556ready

Mar 5, 2012
    AAco
    My first was a M&P 9c. It was almost 2 years ago and I'd say I probably have about 3k rounds through it with ZERO malfunctions.

Kadath

Sep 30, 2013
    Sig P226 Elite, first handgun purchased last week just before the deadline, waiting it out till I can pick it up!

54rndball

take to the hills
    Mar 16, 2013
    Catonsville
    I shot my dad's guns for years before my first purchase, which was a S&W Model 25 in .45 ACP. It is an N frame target gun with a very smooth trigger.

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    1st pistol - Gen 4 Glock 17 - love it, don't like the rear sight so much but its growing on me but will probably replace.
    2nd pistol Ruger SR1911 full size - love it also, seems to shoot no harder than the G17 and its very accurate in my hands :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom