• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I was thinking he needed a 38 Super and a 10mm to round out the "non-45 1911" collection.
    Let's not forget the .22 Colt Ace. Also available in .22 as the Argentine Sistema; both legit 1911s.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Bumping an old post from SCAR...I'm putting together some holsters for a G19 and a G26. For IWB carry, is there any reason not to just get Supertucks and move on?
    Tenicor. Best kydex holster available.
    Unless you're going the comfort route, but the crossbreed crap is a lot of shit to tuck inside the pants. I've seen whole holsters come out of guys' pants in training. That's when I threw mine in the trash.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Not a gun or knife, but something you could walk into your kid's school with.

71uGnScPRBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Unless you're going the comfort route, but the crossbreed crap is a lot of shit to tuck inside the pants. I've seen whole holsters come out of guys' pants in training. That's when I threw mine in the trash.
    That looks nice. If I read the website correctly, it looks like one holster would fit both my G26 and my G19. Very interesting.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    That looks nice. If I read the website correctly, it looks like one holster would fit both my G26 and my G19. Very interesting.
    One thing I love about them is in the package they include a big card that says "This holster is not meant for safe queens".

It is a close fit. It's definitely a professional piece of equipment.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    One thing I love about them is in the package they include a big card that says "This holster is not meant for safe queens".

It is a close fit. It's definitely a professional piece of equipment.
    Very specific question... My Glocks all have extended mag releases. Any reason to think that's a problem?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Very specific question... My Glocks all have extended mag releases. Any reason to think that's a problem?
    Nope. It's a little wider in that section
    On my Sig, the release doesn't even go down in the holster.

Last edited:

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Speaking about Tenicore I need to put my Certum together.

cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    Joppa having a few crossbreed supertuck holsters find them very comfortable for mid’ to large frame pistols.
    I use a Vetter holster for my lc9.
    It is more like a down sized super tuck if describing it.
    Belt clips are closer together so positions on body better but still has comfort of leather backing that rides against your body like supertuck does.

I like super tuck design, just wanted something smaller with belt clips closer together for smaller pistol
    G26 with super tuck
    Lc9 in vetter holster
    Just my experience
    Hth’s

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Thanks cobra, I appreciate that. A lot of my coworkers use Super tucks and opinions are pretty divided. Most guys tell me they're very comfortable but few had an opinion on drawing from it under stress.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Thanks cobra, I appreciate that. A lot of my coworkers use Super tucks and opinions are pretty divided. Most guys tell me they're very comfortable but few had an opinion on drawing from it under stress.
    Super tuck was the first holster I bought.. It has been used a couple times but I pretty much only use the Velo4 now. I did pick up a Certum to be able to change position.

Crazytrain

Certified Grump
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2007
    Sparks, MD

Help me out...what makes the Tenicor that much better than all the other random Kydex out there? I've got a few different brands for different guns and don't notice much difference between them.

My EDC is a Concealment Express IWB for my p365. My only complaint so far is the plastic belt clip. I was about to order the steel replacement clip. I could spend another c-note on another holster, but it would have to be a LOT better.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    I had a first-generation SuperTuck and ended up selling it because it was too large for my body size. As Blaster229 says above, they DO have a pretty big footprint. I tried the Mini-Tuck and didn't really care for that either, so I returned it. Very comfortable, just a LOT of material to tuck inside the waistband.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Help me out...what makes the Tenicor that much better than all the other random Kydex out there? I've got a few different brands for different guns and don't notice much difference between them.

My EDC is a Concealment Express IWB for my p365. My only complaint so far is the plastic belt clip. I was about to order the steel replacement clip. I could spend another c-note on another holster, but it would have to be a LOT better.
    You'll know the difference immediately. I used to push Vedder, but it's garbage compared to the Tenicor.
    I don't know how they get their "boning" so close, but it's great.
    The fit and finish fits closer/tighter. The mounting options for the steel clips. You can adjust it high or lower and a good amount of cant. All the mounting options.
    The clips do not let go of your belt. It is not coming out of your pants.
    They don't use a stupid ass "wing". They include 3 different sizes of a "cam" that attaches up on the holster, directly under the belt to push it in closer to the body. Those wings make a cavernous opening and you have to adjust it just right to align under your belt. Not an issue with the cam.
    The cam is highlighted with the blue in the pic.
    Tenicor makes holsters for only a few different pistols. They only do a few things well, instead of being distracted by many different brands.
    These things look like something that would be in the kit of a special operator.

ten1.jpg
    ten2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom