• BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Why do I get the impression that this time next year you going to have more ARs then our local gun shop does !:D You have the Lets build another fever setting in !:thumbsup:

Who me?? :innocent0

I just plan on having enough around to arm a small town, you know, nothing too big... :D

Build fever has taken a footing for sure. Once the "AWB madness" subsides, my madness can run rampant.

I forgot, gotta pick up a 1911 this year as well, I've been slacking since I already had 2 other handguns in .45ACP, but that is one that HAS to be bought ASAP. Your not complete till you have at least 1 1911 IMO.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I'm looking into a Rem 700 in 308. But before I do that, I'm thinking about buying some scuba gear. From what I've read here over the past three years, there has to be thousands of nice firearms at the bottom of the Chesapeake Bay. There is a lot great gun knowledge here, but it sounds like most everyone really sucks at boating.

That was funny stuff right there! Oh, and go for it on the rem 700. One of my personal favorites! :)

Ryan

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    Picked up a new colt 6920 this week....for two month ago prices... don't ask how. There are lost of pistols I want...H&K ...maybe another 1911 but for some reason I can't get a Beretta out of my head. Local used 92FS has been in my head....

Sirex