• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I"ve seen one at the Gun SHop a few weeks ago, they might have a line. Lou at Shooters Discount had them in the past, may want to give him a call. otherwise I haven't seen them locally anywhere else

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    My assumption is that he means M67. And the answer is, pretty much no one, at least not at a price worth paying.

Best option is to just buy commercial ammo. I've seen it as low as 23c a round shipped, which is pretty reasonable these days.

pablovox

Mar 20, 2012
    Yugu 7.62x39....the ammo...or more specifically M67.

Thanks RosadoSM. Checked their website and called. They don't have any. Appreciate the additional source!

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    Yugu 7.62x39....the ammo...or more specifically M67.

Thanks RosadoSM. Checked their website and called. They don't have any. Appreciate the additional source!

How much are you looking for? Otto's police supply had some. Not sure quantity, but it was packs of 15. I guess he had a case and sold them in packs of 15 which is how they are packaged in the 1260 round cases

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    M67 ammo has pretty much dried up. Ironic considering many thought it would outlast 5.45 when 5.45 is still being found and imported.

If you want SHTF quality commercial ammo the best brands are Golden Tiger and Wolf Military Classic in the camoflauge boxes. Both brands have sealed primers and case necks helping to keep moisture out plus use lacquer coating to prevent rust buildup that all the other commercial brands lack.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    M67 ammo has pretty much dried up. Ironic considering many thought it would outlast 5.45 when 5.45 is still being found and imported.

If you want SHTF quality commercial ammo the best brands are Golden Tiger and Wolf Military Classic in the camoflauge boxes. Both brands have sealed primers and case necks helping to keep moisture out plus use lacquer coating to prevent rust buildup that all the other commercial brands lack.

Is Wolf Military Classic appreciably better or different than the Wolf FMJ stuff that Aim Surplus has in stock? (http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...Wolf)+7.62x39+124grn+FMJ+20rd+Box&groupid=185)

Besides the apparent lack of sealing, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom