• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Apparently she took her cat shit craziness and moved to Beverly Howard County. Residents of Clarksville, be on the lookout for a run on Cardboardeaux.

1710861000168.png

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Meet the Candidate​

When Andrea’s husband was killed by a stalker at work, she knew she had to become more active in the fight to make Marylanders safer so they can get back to being the best they can be: safer at school, safer at work, safer at home. She became an activist for safety, and more recently returned to her home in Howard County’s District 5, where she went to school herself. Now she’s determined to bring that activism to our kids and to the teachers that we entrust with their care.

SO, is she going to remove the Gun Free Zone signs and spaces? Hire and train fully armed Safety Officers at each school?
    Or is it going to be more blame whitey with a gun approach?

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    She belongs with the current fools in howard county government. It's wild being on this downhill slope with the county I grew up in. It's being in the back seat of a car that's headed for a cliff and all the other passengers are asking the driver to go faster.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Holy batsh*t crazy Batman. I hope that bitch doesn’t get elected but I’m sure she will.
    Her first move would probably be to try to get rid of the SROs since they carry those evil guns.
    I’m so glad my daughter is out of the Hoco school system and is in college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I'm on it. I almost feel like Chamblee is just in it to act as a foil to make that B cat Carter appear more moderate.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I’m so glad my daughter is out of the Hoco school system and is in college.
    FYI for you and any other parent here. I disavow all connection to the successor of my old college.

I used to go to Western Maryland College which no longer exists. The new place is like the Woke Indoctrination Central and sadly as one member posted, his wife is/was employed there and got the Royal treatment for all her hard work and loyalty.

Whatever is possible Never send a kid to McDaniel.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    chamblee 1.png
    chamblee 2.png
    chamblee 3.png

Make this thread a landing spot for past chambleeisms that could be shared to the hoco community.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Right here in the Mcdaniel About-US page, prominent link to DEI BS.

I bet HOCO either is at this point or under Chamblee, it will make this kind of crap a priority over really educating students.

Just look what Mcdaniel College espouses.

LGBTQ+ SUPPORTChosen Name Policy & All-Gender RestroomsInclusive Excellence​

McDaniel College recognizes how important it is to have the ability to be addressed by the name that an individual prefers. Accordingly, procedures for preferred name policy are set and are intended to provide guidance to help individuals navigate college systems and make adjustments where needed. Though some offices must utilize a students legal name (Financial Aid, for example), every effort is made to respect our student's chosen name.

Additionally, McDaniel College provides more than a dozen all-gender restrooms across campus. We believe that the removal of gender designation from restrooms is a meaningful step forward in our commitment to inclusive excellence.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Apparently she took her cat shit craziness and moved to Beverly Howard County. Residents of Clarksville, be on the lookout for a run on Cardboardeaux.

View attachment 461077
    Is that a guy with a wig? Or newly minted she?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom