• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eastwind

Nice!
    May 3, 2020
    yjk8t0L.jpg

On a more serious note- I think he'll walk on everything except the fact that he was under 18- he'll probably get convicted of that on my opinion. Totally justified though, **** those assholes.

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    The double standard is what bothers me. Rioters are hurting people, destroying property, threatening those who disagree with them, killing police officers—engaging in domestic terrorism.

Then this kid defends himself and shoots domestic terrorists, and the kid is going to hang?

It should be lawfulness for all or lawlessness for all. When are the terrorists going to be held accountable?

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    yjk8t0L.jpg

On a more serious note- I think he'll walk on everything except the fact that he was under 18- he'll probably get convicted of that on my opinion. Totally justified though, **** those assholes.

It looks like the possessing of a rifle by a minor law only applies to SBR and SBS. He’s going to walk on all charges.

https://youtu.be/NSU9ZvnudFE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brentC

Jun 14, 2020
    the kid was defending property that didn’t belong to him in a state he didn’t belong in .. at a time he didn’t belong there with a gun that he shouldn’t have crossed state lines with that he shouldn’t have even had and I see the underlined tone of the forum is to come to the kids defense. who was the gun even registered to? I’m see overwhelming support for the kid that murdered two folks and it’s mind blowing.

im a black man and would have CRUCIFIED TO THE CROSS if I rinse and repeated what that kid did. I would have been plastered all over the news as a criminal. this isn’t about race at all .. but I digress. the kid was wrong. “Self defense?” He got attacked by a mob because he had just shot a guy in the face lol..

If it was the KIDS business or family business .. maybe I’d feel a different way. HE DIDNT BELONG THERE. it WASNT him protecting his business. He wasn’t of age or mature enough to make the right decision in the heat of the moment.. but again .. WHY WAS HE THERE?

If we are all out and see a person with an AR-15 who supposedly just killed someone.. my presumption is that we all would probably try to disarm him as well..

never realized the underlined tone of this forum. I’ve came here for years for info and just recently officially joined. I respect everyone’s opinion but man this just seems crazy.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    the kid was defending property that didn’t belong to him in a state he didn’t belong in .. at a time he didn’t belong there with a gun that he shouldn’t have crossed state lines with that he shouldn’t have even had and I see the underlined tone of the forum is to come to the kids defense. who was the gun even registered to? I’m see overwhelming support for the kid that murdered two folks and it’s mind blowing.

im a black man and would have CRUCIFIED TO THE CROSS if I rinse and repeated what that kid did. I would have been plastered all over the news as a criminal. this isn’t about race at all .. but I digress. the kid was wrong. “Self defense?” He got attacked by a mob because he had just shot a guy in the face lol..

If it was the KIDS business or family business .. maybe I’d feel a different way. HE DIDNT BELONG THERE. it WASNT him protecting his business. He wasn’t of age or mature enough to make the right decision in the heat of the moment.. but again .. WHY WAS HE THERE?

If we are all out and see a person with an AR-15 who supposedly just killed someone.. my presumption is that we all would probably try to disarm him as well..

never realized the underlined tone of this forum. I’ve came here for years for info and just recently officially joined. I respect everyone’s opinion but man this just seems crazy.

I'm getting roasted in the Water Cooler (which you can't see until you have 50 posts) for objecting to a 17 year old being in this position. Good luck.

brentC

Jun 14, 2020
    I really need to get my post up lol. I’m sure I’ll get a ton of push back but this is a matter of right and wrong. This is flat out wrong imo.

brentC

Jun 14, 2020
    I'm getting roasted in the Water Cooler (which you can't see until you have 50 posts) for objecting to a 17 year old being in this position. Good luck.

Yeah this is insane to try to defend this. I believe in 2nd amendment rights obviously as I am heavily armed to protect my family.. but this .. this is irresponsible

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Wrong.

That guy 62 grains of "fvck off" to the face because he was chasing the kid to start with. If you're going to start spouting off about this, you better bring a better game than to regurgitate Twitter and FB narrative.

You might want to check this video at around the 30 second mark to see how your noble child rapist in the red shirt, along with his skateboard toting buddy were instigating a fight despite the efforts of plenty of people on both sides trying to keep things cool.

Do you like it when you get questioned for being in the "wrong neighborhood"?

By "disarm him" you mean to kill him don't you? The one survivor, now known forever as Lefty The Felon admitted that he had every intent to empty an magazine into the kid while he was lying on the ground.

I suppose also using a skateboard, now the recognized weapon of choice for these rioters, with a blow to the head was just a good boy (who happens to be a wife beater) trying to do his civic duty.

By "tone" I suppose you mean "truth" and not sucking the dick of the controlled corporate media and choking on the shit spewed by an agenda driven social media? I think we can all live with that.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Wrong.

That guy 62 grains of "fvck off" to the face because he was chasing the kid to start with. If you're going to start spouting off about this, you better bring a better game than to regurgitate Twitter and FB narrative.

You might want to check this video at around the 30 second mark to see how your noble child rapist in the red shirt, along with his skateboard toting buddy were instigating a fight despite the efforts of plenty of people on both sides trying to keep things cool.

By "disarm him" you mean to kill him don't you? The one survivor, now known forever as Lefty The Felon admitted that he had every intent to empty an magazine into the kid while he was lying on the ground.

I suppose also using a skateboard, now the recognized weapon of choice for these rioters, with a blow to the head was just a good boy (who happens to be a wife beater) trying to do his civic duty.

By "tone" I suppose you mean "truth" and not sucking the dick of the controlled corporate media and choking on the shit spewed by an agenda driven social media? I think we can all live with that.

If I ignore my one objection, a 17 year old being there, the rest of his actions were appropriate and the media spin is horrible.

brentC

Jun 14, 2020
    Wrong.

I don’t expect you to understand as you seem tone deaf. You seem your mind made up regardless of what’s said.

If I do end up in the “wrong neighborhood” I’m not there with my AR pistol defending my cousins cousins uncles third nieces small business.

brentC

Jun 14, 2020
    Wrong.

Also, I didn’t know I can put 62 grains of Federal FMJ because I was being chased.. AT THE AGE OF 17 from an AR pistol that doesn’t even belong to me..

The kid wasn’t

brentC

Jun 14, 2020
    The actions were appropriate if he was defending his property with a gun that LEGALLY belonged to him and he was of LEGAL age.

he wasn’t. nothing matters after that. That’s all I’m saying.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    brent - don't think ANYONE was supposed to be there, curfew and all, and surely some if not most of the crowd was not local. the press IS pretty much crucifying him. it doesn't seem he went there to just shoot people as he had plenty of chances to do that but just shot the couple that attacked him. if blm etc would just actually march and protest, and not loot, burn, damage, riot, etc, there would be no opposing violence.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The actions were appropriate if he was defending his property with a gun that LEGALLY belonged to him and he was of LEGAL age.

he wasn’t. nothing matters after that. That’s all I’m saying.

Interestingly, under WI law, it was legal for him to have the rifle. He did try to retreat, and was in fear for his life. Colion Noir sums it up pretty nicely.

brentC

Jun 14, 2020
    I do agree if the ****in cops did their jobs then it a 17 year old kid maybe wouldn’t have felt the need to take the law into his own hands. There’s multiple layers of wrong doings here. The police stood by and let that city get destroyed. But the kid was still wrong imo and I believe he needs to face the consequences of his wrong doings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom