• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    FFLs can to that but many will not as it creates book keeping and legal issues for them. Once it is logged into inventory, the AFT and State regulations are applicable. To induce FFLs to do this, the fees would have to be pretty hefty and even then, FFLs might just refuse to do that. If the gun is not logged into inventory, the FFL may NOT do a NICS check.

So? The only way this can legally be done now without the FFL logging the shotgun in and out would be through MSP at the barracks ??

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    I may not be openly commenting here on this particular subject but I have been actively contacting my legislators which is more important than pissing and moaning on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I may not be openly commenting here on this particular subject but I have been actively contacting my legislators which is more important than pissing and moaning on here

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Maryland Mouth Breathers Coalition, sorry Hunting Coalition, has Facebook friends taking potshots at Patriot Picket people. Apparently MHC has a secret squirrel plan that works magic behind the scenes and only they will know said secrets.

Chuck Sporer says:
    The Maryland Hunting Coalition has done more good with these 2 position statements than any activists do all session in Annapolis standing on the street corners with their divisive signs.

MHC big statement on private sale ban:
    http://www.mdhuntingcoalition.org/MHC_News.html

That sounds just like the Liberal/Prog DNC BS that we've come to know and love. Based on their words and actions, I assess that they are NOT in our corner.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Get your time-off requests in now if you haven't already!
    3/8 in the Senate and 3/14 in the House!

Bigfoot44 encouraged me to testify more during my first couple of rodeos there.
    "What? You mean you can't string together a few sentences on any given bill?"

NoFro

Aug 24, 2010
    Queen Anne's County
    FFLs can to that but many will not as it creates book keeping and legal issues for them. Once it is logged into inventory, the AFT and State regulations are applicable. To induce FFLs to do this, the fees would have to be pretty hefty and even then, FFLs might just refuse to do that. If the gun is not logged into inventory, the FFL may NOT do a NICS check.

I've never done one because at this point they arent legally required, but I believe private party transfers are good to go as far as the ATF is concerned and described in this procedure:
    https://www.atf.gov/file/4961/download

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    And then after that the NV AG declared the law unenforceable.

morons let their mouths write a check their ass couldn't cash.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Wouldn't be MD GA's first null bill/law. About 6 years ago they just about set a record with the number of new laws declared unconstitutional or void in a single year, within months of the passage.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Let's not elaborate on how other states get away with their unlawful infringing.

The only thing we should be concerned with is making this bill go away.

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    Yeah Delaware is screwed from all the philly Jersey douche transplants that state is screwed sorry slower Delaware residents

Song Dog

Jan 2, 2013
    Eastern Shore -Delmarva
    Yeah Delaware is screwed from all the philly Jersey douche transplants that state is screwed sorry slower Delaware residents

Not really, Philly Jersey folks are not a problem, its the Montgomery Libs but not enough of them to make a difference yet; Sussex was 80% Trump, Kent was 70% trump, Hillary carried DE due to Dem population in New Castle Co. major population hub of Delaware. Even transplants here are issued CCW permits and those new residents are applying and being granted permits. The DE CCW permit allows private sales without FFL transfer. Enjoying life without HQL, Hand Gun Review Board and all the hi cap mags you can ever want ................. life much better in Slower Lower

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Not really, Philly Jersey folks are not a problem, its the Montgomery Libs but not enough of them to make a difference yet; Sussex was 80% Trump, Kent was 70% trump, Hillary carried DE due to Dem population in New Castle Co. major population hub of Delaware. Even transplants here are issued CCW permits and those new residents are applying and being granted permits. The DE CCW permit allows private sales without FFL transfer. Enjoying life without HQL, Hand Gun Review Board and all the hi cap mags you can ever want ................. life much better in Slower Lower

If you're not into NFA Delaware is largely pretty good.

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    I agree Delaware is better off than Maryland but new castle county and all the libs moving south of the canal will tip the scale in a bad way soon the poor little state can't hold out against its insane neighbors forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom