19 April "Serious, No-shit freedom work;" Liberals may attempt to incite violence

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    As I predicted, with all the scare rumors before the event, that caused OK to withdraw and people not to attend, the libs are having a field day with the low turnout and of course are characterizing those who attended as a small group of redneck wing nuts.

Those rumors were designed to intimidate people, just like anyone who publicly opposes Dear Leader gets demonized and attacked. Before people quickly back down next time, they need to remember Alinsky's play book.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    I have returned from the RTC rally. I went to the morning part at Fort Hunt, which was good. Then spent 2 hours at Gravelly Point. Gravelly point was insanity. The ratio of Press to OC'er was probably 1.5:1. They were there waiting for us and even had to stand in line to get interviews from some OC'rs. I was interviewed 4-5 times (once on live Sirius Radio POTUS channel) and photographed more than I can count. My only hope is that I did reasonable gun owners in this nation justice and that I don't provide fodder and soundbites for us to be further marginalized and maligned.

There was an extremely small contingent of Anti's, their numbers were no larger than 5, and thankfully there was no incident from them.

National Park Police did an exceptional job of providing security and coordinating. They are a testament to what all peace officers should be.

I am back somewhat early due to my extreme hatred of traffic and desire to be back from NoVA before 9pm as would have been the case should I have stayed longer.

I am working on sorting pictures and will answer any questions people have about the rally.

+1 and thanks for your efforts....:thumbsup:

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=d76rgE1mQouD0yMIVEuvbVCmMQiaM&hl=en-US&ned=us

I would also like to point out who got the majority of the press coverage... It seems that 50-60 people OC'ing in VA recieved more attention than several thousand did in DC.

I'm not gloating because I felt both events were important, I'm just pointing the facts so maybe some may choose to make an informed decision next time

It's just that the press thought they'd have a better chance of catching a shoot-out near all the gun-toting protesters in Virginia.

That just shows they don't know DC as well as they claim. :lol2:

oather

Oct 19, 2009
    It's just that the press thought they'd have a better chance of catching a shoot-out near all the gun-toting protesters in Virginia.

That just shows they don't know DC as well as they claim. :lol2:

Hah, pretty much. They should have just followed Kal Penn around to see some gun violence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom