Aug 2, 2023
    Maryland
    Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 11.41.26 AM.png

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    d5aa436a23b2e1adbb0c79c72d8f61e5.jpeg

Bul Armory Commander in 9mm. Been a fantastic addition this year. Eaten light loads, NATO spec, hollow points, spits ‘em all out perfectly. Very impressed with the fit of the gun and the many features at its price point. Under a grand for a 1911 like this? Should be an easy choice. I’ve no reason to think their .45’s should be any different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 1, 2012
    This is my charging bear gun :D
    Be still my heart - Is that an all-correct Switch & Signal? or a refurb/mix?
    The price of a nice clean, original USSS is spectacularly unaffordable now...

Here's some old pics of "Remy", a nice clean, original Remington-UMC circa 1918.
    Scored from an LGS back in 2013 and had to wait 4 anxious months to actually get it in hand.
    DSCN7688-a.jpg

DSCN7694.JPG

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Here's some old pics of "Remy", a nice clean, original Remington-UMC circa 1918.
    Scored from an LGS back in 2013 and had to wait 4 anxious months to actually get it in hand.
    View attachment 442823
    View attachment 442824
    Oh I wish!! It's a CMP mix master with a Remington Rand frame. Still a nice piece none the less.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

View attachment 442823
    View attachment 442824
    That is nice. Thanks for posting. Did that one get upgraded to be an A1? IDK - maybe they did not upgrade those.

Jul 1, 2012
    The Rem-UMC is still original as far as I know, no -A1 parts or frame "finger" cuts behind trigger. I haven't completely stripped it down but it still has the original barrel and what appear to be original grips (slightly different than Colt etc). I found some Rem-UMC mags for it, they're a teeny bit different with a shorter, flatter "toe" (one on the left here).
    14.JPG

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    I remember holding a Rem-UMC in my hands. Had a light blue finish. I thought is was a refinish. Did some checking here and there and found out it was typical. Went back to buy it. It was gone! Price…$600, IIRC. You snooze you lose.

Here’s a 10 I built from ground up.
    IMG_9723.jpeg
    IMG_9722.jpeg

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    One of my fav’s…
    45 SMC/45 Super long slide (6”) bull barrel upper built on a built Mil-Spec bottom end. It shoots 45 ACP ball without issue and 45 Super hyper loads with out battering and beating the pistol nor the shooter. Very mild mannered with 10mm power.

Targets I just shot standing with Blazer 230 grain ball. The lower clusters were shot at 10 and 17 yards. The upper clusters were shot at 25 yards.
    IMG_9725.jpeg
    IMG_9726.jpeg
    IMG_9730.jpeg
    IMG_9732.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads