2/8/23 police shot at in Cockeysville ??

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    They’re staging at the driving range on Rt1. Setting up a landing zone at Reckord Park on 152 in case they need it.

Someone asked if there were any Harco Deputies available to answer calls for service and the answer was “a couple”. Then they said code 100, no proactive work.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    They’re staging at the driving range on Rt1. Setting up a landing zone at Reckord Park on 152 in case they need it.

Someone asked if there were any Harco Deputies available to answer calls for service and the answer was “a couple”. Then they said code 100, no proactive work.
    Meaning all officers are off patrol and dealing with this right now?

I'd been told years ago that the whole night shift crew in North Harford was like 3 deputies.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Does anyone know if shots were fired in Fallston? I'm curious to know if he's laying in the field in an attempt to hide or if he was shot and wounded/killed.

From what I can piece together now the guy from Cockeysville shot a Balt Co cop, stole a car and bailed out behind harvest fare.

GMCometh

Jan 20, 2010
    Fallston
    From what I can piece together now the guy from Cockeysville shot a Balt Co cop, stole a car and bailed out behind harvest fare.

That's my read on the situation up to this point. Just wasn't sure if I had missed something.

I guess that's a good a place to bail out as any. Maybe he was headed towards I-95 and just didn't make it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom