2/8/23 police shot at in Cockeysville ??

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Switched back to Balt Co scanner now I’m hearing the same stuff. Sounds like the helo is watching him but the guys on the ground can’t see.

GMCometh

Jan 20, 2010
    Fallston
    Switched back to Balt Co scanner now I’m hearing the same stuff. Sounds like the helo is watching him but the guys on the ground can’t see.
    You can have both broadcasts open at the same time. Open the second in a new tab.

Apparently the suspect is standing there with his hand to his ear (they believe he may be on the phone).

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Did I hear them say that the APC does not offer ballistic protection or were they talking about another vehicle?

GMCometh

Jan 20, 2010
    Fallston
    What is code 100

According to google it means that units are in position to intercept. I assume it means they're holding position in a specific area surrounding the suspect.

From the sounds of it, they're also not responding to lesser calls. Seems all the manpower is directed towards this. I'm not in law enforcement, so don't take my word for it.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Both of the wounded detective’s radios are accounted for at the original scene, so perp does not have a radio.

GMCometh

Jan 20, 2010
    Fallston
    Harford County Sheriff's Office twitter account is asking folks to stop sharing tactical information they hear via the broadcast. Could explain why we haven't heard much as of late...

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    That's my read on the situation up to this point. Just wasn't sure if I had missed something.

I guess that's a good a place to bail out as any. Maybe he was headed towards I-95 and just didn't make it...
    He was headed towards his GFs house. Police evacuated her before he got to Fallston. HaCo cops flattened the rest his tires at Rt 1 & 152

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    They were just talking about dropping him a phone with the drone or a robot. Earlier they said his phone wasn’t ringing, just straight to voicemail which wasn’t set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom