• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Nice blinds everyone they are condos compared to anything I've ever hunted out of

Don't over-rate us. I have killed more Deer setting on my old black milk crate at the edge of the field or at the base of a tree in the woods alone than I ever have out of any stand or blind I own. I just pull up under a low Pine and set still. Most of my ground blinds are built at the time of the hunt by cutting some Holly or Oak branches and sticking them in the ground limb first.

Blinds are really simple and don't require 100% concealment. You just gotta not look like a strange object. Deer are very passive and if you don't stink you're good to go in ANY hunting situation. This is why I like Bow hunting from a ground blind. Now that's the ultimate challenge.
    Sometimes it is the only option.

Sometimes I will just park me ass on the ground in the woods when I find a spot that looks good. Stands and blinds are way over-rated.

Wil just wanted to ( his wife ) to be comfortable and that solar-powered Cappuccino Latte maker thing in there is... hers. Yeah her's.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code

Don't over-rate us. I have killed more Deer setting on my old black milk crate at the edge of the field or at the base of a tree in the woods alone than I ever have out of any stand or blind I own. I just pull up under a low Pine and set still. Most of my ground blinds are built at the time of the hunt by cutting some Holly or Oak branches and sticking them in the ground limb first.

Blinds are really simple and don't require 100% concealment. You just gotta not look like a strange object. Deer are very passive and if you don't stink you're good to go in ANY hunting situation. This is why I like Bow hunting from a ground blind. Now that's the ultimate challenge.
    Sometimes it is the only option.

Sometimes I will just park me ass on the ground in the woods when I find a spot that looks good. Stands and blinds are way over-rated.

Wil just wanted to ( his wife ) to be comfortable and that solar-powered Cappuccino Latte maker thing in there is... hers. Yeah her's.

:lol2:Doesnt mean I wont use it...lol but yeah I did find her empty coffee cup there from the other day:lol2::sad20::sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom