• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt. Psycho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 1, 2009
    I for one don't believe this guy was military at all.

I think he's just a lying shill for the Crypto-Communist Party (formerly the Democratic Party).

Personally, I'm pretty tired of all the trolls that infest this place during election cycles, and during the MD GA sessions. The aim is to spread dissension, and to waste our time trying to "educate" some lying son of a bitch whose sole purpose is to send the board off the rails and into the weeds, instead of attending to more important issues.

By "More Important Issues" you can read "Taking a Crap", for example. If this guy's post was in hard copy, its only valid purpose would be to wipe my ass.

But he is "ABN18F" don't you know.....:lol2:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    One, I never said anything about Trump or Biden. The fact is I don’t give two shits when it comes to the 2A. I served the country and did so with honor and integrity. My oath to the country doesn’t state support and defend Republicans or Democrats, it say defend the constitution of the US.

The fact people are pissed and shitting themselves making threats, proved my point to the T. The one major statement was that we are all Americans, everyone has equal rights and entitlements.

Look at the comments, you’ll see the exact rhetoric I spoke of in my original post. Someone from this very forum took it upon themselves to be so angry that they Googled my name, went on other social media making threats, posting in conversations that don’t pertain to this forum..

To save the rest of you the trouble, nothing but facts: Yes I have 2 degrees and working on a 3rd, yes, I was Army Intelligence, yes, I am in fact a Black NRA member, yes I do have quite the number of guns and ammo for them, Yes I am a GS15... now none of that has ANYTHING to do with the 2A.

For the people that can’t read: I believe people should be able to buy whatever gun they want. I don’t believe the 2A meant everyone.. We live in a society where one would think differentiating beliefs could be discussed... however I am constantly amazed at the level of maturity displayed by some of those that claim to be “American”..

Let's be entirely clear. Tyrants like you are the very reason that the 2A exists. You deserve everything that comes your way, you statist prick.

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    I can see your point in interpreting that way. At the time 2A was written, we had just come out of a war. But, that war wasn’t against our Govt trying to control people like the King and Queen. The Revolutionary war was against a country that the American colonies believed had nothing to do with their establishment.

It was the citizen soldiers that joined the ranks and helped defeat the Brits, arguably the only way the Continental Army won. It was due to the aforementioned nature, the idea of having a well armed and regulated militia was mentioned. We can certainly interpret “right of the people” in meaning everyone, that part is within reason to believe as it does not specifically state. My interpretation given the circumstances surrounding, suggests the people within the regulated militia.

The deductive argument of chiseling out 2A as only applying to certain “people” (i.e. in a militia) always breaks down as a fallacy under the premise of the Bill of Rights as being about individual liberties....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ABN18F

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 30, 2020
    Nope sorry went from basic, to Fort Huachuca, to Benning, than to Bragg... got a full 20 page jump log and 3 DD214s... certainly not a leg.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Oooo he's got 3 DD214's

Well that settles it then!

Who can argue with hard evidence like that?

I have about 4 around here somewhere for various separations between assignments for admin reasons. None of them have any real relevance except the last one.

ABN18F

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 30, 2020
    Why such hostility? The point can be argued whether or not the 2A meant everyone. Your personal attacks*♂️ what’s the point? So I should be harmed cause I believe you should be able to buy what ever gun you want? Quite frankly it’s your hard earned money, do with it as you please. I simply don’t think the 2A is talking about everyone having a gun. I don’t support the idea of taking anyone’s firearms... soo again what exactly are you mad about?

Sgt. Psycho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 1, 2009
    Nope sorry went from basic, to Fort Huachuca, to Benning, than to Bragg... got a full 20 page jump log and 3 DD214s... certainly not a leg.

PM me quick and tell me something about "18F" that I cannot find on the internet.

ABN18F

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 30, 2020
    Fact is I have them, and my 201 file.. my DD214 says HONORABLE.. not understanding the basis of your argument.

Fact: Me: I believe people should be able to buy what ever gun they want.. But the 2A wasn’t talking about everyone.

Board: He’s a fraud, a liar, we hate his guts, he should be shot and killed, he supports Biden..

But what I stated about this board isn’t true?

GHETTO BLASTER

May 27, 2013
    One, I never said anything about Trump or Biden. The fact is I don’t give two shits when it comes to the 2A. I served the country and did so with honor and integrity. My oath to the country doesn’t state support and defend Republicans or Democrats, it say defend the constitution of the US.

The fact people are pissed and shitting themselves making threats, proved my point to the T. The one major statement was that we are all Americans, everyone has equal rights and entitlements.

Look at the comments, you’ll see the exact rhetoric I spoke of in my original post. Someone from this very forum took it upon themselves to be so angry that they Googled my name, went on other social media making threats, posting in conversations that don’t pertain to this forum..

To save the rest of you the trouble, nothing but facts: Yes I have 2 degrees and working on a 3rd, yes, I was Army Intelligence, yes, I am in fact a Black NRA member, yes I do have quite the number of guns and ammo for them, Yes I am a GS15... now none of that has ANYTHING to do with the 2A.

For the people that can’t read: I believe people should be able to buy whatever gun they want. I don’t believe the 2A meant everyone.. We live in a society where one would think differentiating beliefs could be discussed... however I am constantly amazed at the level of maturity displayed by some of those that claim to be “American”..

How do you believe that people should be able to buy any gun they want but the 2nd doesn't mean everyone. Every citizen of the United States is entitled to the same rights, that is what the bill of rights means. I'm surprised as a black American that you could feel like some deserve less than others. Also by your own words you are retired military and don't mention being a part of any militia so feel free to be first in line to turn in your guns. I have never served my country due to medical reasons but that doesn't make me or anyone else any less American,I don't even have a hyphenation, I'm just a plain old American mutt and I'm cool with that. Step down off your pedistle and cool your jets. If you really have been lurking on here you should have seen the comradery between people of all walks of life getting along and helping each other when the need arises. There is of course arguments and bad eggs but that's what you get when people from different walks of life get together. A wise man once said "don't be a dick", heed that advise and you might see things differently.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    The militia of the United States consists of all able bodied males[and females] at least 17 years of age....US Code Title 10 Sec 311
    So yes, not everyone.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Fact is I have them, and my 201 file.. my DD214 says HONORABLE.. not understanding the basis of your argument.

Fact: Me: I believe people should be able to buy what ever gun they want.. But the 2A wasn’t talking about everyone.

anytime someone uses the word "but" they have by definition negated everything they said prior to that word.

You keep touting your supposed military service like some sort of magic talisman. Meanwhile the real heroes here that quietly served with honor would never engage in such narcissistic behavior.

You deserve to be keel hauled and your words are an absolute reminder of why the 2A was put into place against the weight of a tyrannical government.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Why such hostility? ... I simply don’t think the 2A is talking about everyone having a gun. I don’t support the idea of taking anyone’s firearms... soo again what exactly are you mad about?

The only hostility here is on your part. Without providing any rationale for your revisionist vision of the Bill of Rights, you support an elitist posture exactly like the that of the British aristocracy from whom we messily divorced, in the name of individual liberty. You have no intellectually honest reason for the position you hold. This group has lots of experience with disingenuous phonies who try this act. Were you expecting a warm, collegial reception to dishonesty?

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    021dd7cbfdc97a479d6dd38d848bb997.jpg

Fact: Me: But the 2A wasn’t talking about everyone.

?

I think your supporting evidence for that statement is very weak when examining the Bill of rights in total. Again, Federalist papers are a good read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ABN18F

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 30, 2020
    Ahh someone thinks they know math... I enlisted in 94 delayed entry (1), re-up 98 (2), re-up 03 (3), ETS.. Federal Employee (4)... anybody else want to try counting.. each time you have to take an oath. Now.. let’s talk about the oaths everyone else took... let’s start with those “Oath Keepers” ... I’m pretty sure no natural citizens have taken the oath of citizenship.. I’ll wait.. Meanwhile, I’m actually looking at joining the Navy Reserves, (active duty time minus current age) so Ill be taking that oath again.. anyone to pointlessly argue that?
    I’m a Master Mason too anyone want to question that as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom