• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    There will be two sessions on 4/2, SB281 will be heard in the 2nd session. The 2nd session will start either 5:00 PM or 6:00 PM.

This is the perfect opportunity for those of you that work during the day and have been unable to make it down to come out and help us.

We need everyone who can make it tomorrow (Tuesday 4/2) to come down.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I just got off the phone with Dysons office, They said there trying to pospone voting on it til the end of the week. If you hear otherwise please post .

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    SB281 was read out of committee today and special ordered to 2nd session on 4/2.

Time of 2nd session will be either 5:00 PM or 6:00 PM.

2nd reading copy of SB281 to come.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I just got off the phone with Dysons office, They said there trying to pospone voting on it til the end of the week. If you hear otherwise please post .

Sitting here in a Delegate's office working with Staff real time, we will update any info at the end of today's session.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Damn, I'm coming down tomorrow but have to likely leave before second session starts. Have to get the boys back to their mom and I need some time for the youngest to purge. His mom is an anti and I need to make sure I don't give her ammo for future court dates.

Last edited:

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    This week will be tricky for me between work and travel, but I may be able to come down for a few hours tomorrow evening.

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A
    Looks like I'll get to visit Annapolis one more time this session, after all. I'm not sure I can be there by 6:00 (definitely not 5:00) but I will be there as soon after work as I can.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I may be able to make it. I won't be in a suit as usual.... I came down on 2/6 and 3/1, but haven't been able to make any events after.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Leaving northern Baltimore City around 3:30 with room for three. PM if you need a lift. No worries on gas or parking $$, I'm just happy for the company and a few more boots on the ground.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Not sure when I'll be able to leave in the morning and not sure how long I can stay due to having my boys (I'm sure government will bore them to tears). However, if you're along the route from Silver Spring to the ninth circle of hell, let me know and I'll pick you up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom