• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    I'll be down but like many others I'll be in my work cloths...at least they will know I work for a living.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    Mother fVkin bast@ard sons of Slvty whores!.
    1.25 hours away and a huge project due.

Thanks to all that can show up! I wish I could make it there.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    BUMP

If you have ever wanted to come down, now is the time.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    If you have pizza, I could reimburse you up to a c-note.

I'm still stuck working umpteen hour days through this week with my coworker away.

Noted, if this happens we will let you know, and thank you for your support. :party29:

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    His mom is an anti and I need to make sure I don't give her ammo for future court dates.

I put it in the agreement that I can take them shooting at range and with x's father and x's uncle on their property. She didn't like it, and it held things up for a few months, but it is now in writing, so she has no way to stop it. Younger one doesn't want to go since Newtown, older one (11) makes calls to House of Delegates, called MOM's office, sent faxes for me, and might be in Annapolis with me tonight.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Where exactly do we need to be? I've only ever been to the Naval Academy.

The session is being held in the State House. Sounds like they are trying to aggregate folks down in the House of Delegates at 4.

Stay tuned for details.

The actual time of the second session will not be defined until the end of the first session. The House Speaker will announce as the session is adjourned.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I am going to try and make it down after a few appt's i have early evening. Either way, A BIG THANK YOU to all who are going today and this evening. It is important that we have a good showing. Hope to see some familiar faces there.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    The session is being held in the State House. Sounds like they are trying to aggregate folks down in the House of Delegates at 4.

Stay tuned for details.

The actual time of the second session will not be defined until the end of the first session. The House Speaker will announce as the session is adjourned.

I'll keep an eye on this thread. 6 is unfortunately the earliest I can get there, but I have a feeling that this bill is going to take a lot of time tonight.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Thanks, dblas

I can't leave early today, but I'll leave work from Mt. Airy at 4pm — should arrive in Annapolis and park by sometime after 5pm.

Subscribed to this thread, I'll follow up later this afternoon. See you all there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom