• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDShooter20850

May 3, 2017
    Rockville, MD
    I was a few feet away. He seemed to be more embarrassed than hurt. He had a bloody heel which you may be able to see in the photo below (in between the two officers).

IMG_2875.jpeg

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    STUPID! If you bear arms, you must devote 100% of your attention when you handle it. Perfection is required.

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    I remember when the guy was there that made the heat formed plastic holsters on the spot and there was always a line of people pulling their guns out to try the fit. I avoid that area like the plague.

N3uka

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    College Park
    Last time I was there someone had an accidental discharge in the parking lot unloading their firearm. Don't remember if there were injuries. I was told then it happens quite often at the show but normally outside as no loaded firearms are supposed to enter the show.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    Last time I was there someone had an accidental discharge in the parking lot unloading their firearm. Don't remember if there were injuries. I was told then it happens quite often at the show but normally outside as no loaded firearms are supposed to enter the show.
    I'm also confused by this. Every time I have been there, they make you unload and zip-tie the chamber open if you are carrying. Guess he lied and said he wasn't carrying. :rolleyes:

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    Had just walked in the door when the ND happened. 5 minutes later business as usual, 10 minutes later announcements over the loud speakers about not having loaded weapons at the show. A lot of us just chuckled…. Got a good deal on some walther magazines and good bit below internet prices on a couple Microtech knives. So a good show for me.

Zaicran

MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2010
    Morganza, MD
    This is just my opinion. In the article..it said it was accidental. I don't believe so. In my opinion every "accident" is actually negligence of the person who has control of the firearm. 100% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom