• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    I apologize for not being able to stay for the afternoon festivities, but I did have fun being a presence in the hallway of the capital. Tried to get my wwnc shirt visible on the tv cameras, hope it worked. I could tell all the plainclothes pd guys were talking into their hands when I got there early about the old bearded guy with the hat, guess they thought I looked suspicious. There were enough of us there with our shirts visible when the senators & delegates arrived as well as when Larry descended the steps & entered the room. Mission accomplished.

Well yeah :innocent0
    Mission accomplished

Good seeing you today, and thanks to everyone that was able to join us for the morning festivities!

Attachments

• 20200205_163012.jpg
      20200205_163012.jpg
      77.2 KB · Views: 303

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    All this talk about second chances , made me check the NIJ numbers on recidivism .

44% within 1 yr
    77% within 5yr

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Hough asking questions. Asked about capital Gazette telling panelist that law wouldn't have been affected. Person to person to dale was not the issue.

Hough asking about statistics are. Panelist said she said statistics will be presented. Then said, " of it saves one life."

Hough stating panelist ( bill author) for one example. Shotgun murder by husband. Armed robbery. Author did not say how he got gun. Said he would have been prohibited. Hough isn't buying it.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    When pressed by Sen Hough for ANY example where this would have been effective . Only responds regarding homicides do by Prohibited persons , without any knowledge of source .

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Ready asking about whether or not you can even do the checks. Said Federal FFL doesn't allow for private sales NICS check. Ready saying FFL cannot do check. Sponser says that's a technicality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom