Anyone know about the next Bel Air show?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    It seems like something catastrophic happens every year, and I can't make it. Last year, I had the flu, and I think it was rescheduled because of several feet of snow the year before.

NormH3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 31, 2011
    Delaware
    Interesting that I can't seem to find anything on the Web about it. Not even on the Town of Belair site.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    I just found this forum after looking for info on the Feb 3 gun show passing by a sign for it!

I'll be there, too. Will be my first gun show.

I need to pay more attention to random ad signs on the side of the road. I haven't seen a sign for the show yet. :D

I'm in. It'll be my first gun show too.

Mrhyde

Capitalist-Pig
    May 22, 2010
    Bel Air MD
    It's always an interesting little show. I usually have a Mosin Nagant follow me home from it. I'd be interested in finding a decent field knife this trip.

Wouldn't mind a trip to Bolans after myself.

MD Quartermasters is a nice little trip as well. If you're not from the area you should absolutely swing by for a look-see. It's just 3-4 blocks up the hill.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Wouldn't mind a trip to Bolans after myself.

MD Quartermasters is a nice little trip as well. If you're not from the area you should absolutely swing by for a look-see. It's just 3-4 blocks up the hill.

Good call. We are too going to hit up MDQ after the show as well. I haven't been in there since it opened and it's two blocks from where I work :(

Hope to see you at one of the three places. We could have a mini M&G for breakfast at the diner before the show if anyone is interested!?

scrovak

Back in the "Free" State
    May 2, 2011
    MDS M&G Saturday morning

Time?

pre-show breakfast, post-show brews at Bolans!

I'll be wearing my tan MDS shirt. Depending how I feel, maybe even the cowboy hat...

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    MDS M&G Saturday morning

Time?

pre-show breakfast, post-show brews at Bolans!

I'll be wearing my tan MDS shirt. Depending how I feel, maybe even the cowboy hat...

Sweet....I say double T diner around 8 or 8:30!? Then head to the show whenever we are done, then Bolans for a beer or twelve. Thoughts!?

davidolde

Jan 20, 2012
    I'll be going. I will probably be swinging by Maryland Quarter Masters as well since its just down the street.

I plan on hitting this great little gun show as well.
    I've never been to Maryland Quarter Masters. 05dodgedaytona, what do you think of the place?

scrovak

Back in the "Free" State
    May 2, 2011
    I'll probably meet y'all at the show, or at Bolans afterward, I can't do the breakfastn- I'll be seeing someone that morning. Can't post about them in an open forum though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom