Anyone know about the next Bel Air show?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 4, 2010
    who to contact for a table

Does anybody know who to contact in order to book a table at the show next weekend?

Also of note is the Level VFC collectible Hunting and Fishing show this weekend January 28, 2012.

Thanks,
    Patrick

Morogan

Jan 6, 2012
    I haven't been to a show in ages. I'm going to try to make this one assuming the wife doesn't already have plans. :sad20:

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    This. It's a tiny show but I like supporting my hometown show and occasionally find a nice deal there. Typically I end up at Sean bolans for a beer or ten afterwards if anyone wants to meet up!? :)

hee hee hee. I think a Friday evening at the show, then at a fine watering hole may be just what the Dr. ordered. I am game for Friday evening.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    hee hee hee. I think a Friday evening at the show, then at a fine watering hole may be just what the Dr. ordered. I am game for Friday evening.

We usually go Saturday morning for bfast, hit the show for a bit, the go to Bolans for an early morning bev or seven ;)

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Maybe we should all print out the MD Shooters logo and wear it as a badge so we can identify each other. :D

mds_shield_sticker.jpg

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.

Tim, I like the way you and Ryan think. I think I may be in for this. Which are you doing, fri night or sat?

anthonyjhallen

May 16, 2011
    APG
    I will be there also. I have a bolt gun I am trying to sell/trade and I was wondering if this would be a good place to bring it. Is this allowed?

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    I'll have my MDS shirt on ;). Let's start a list of those hitting double T diner at say 8:30, then hitting show, then hitting bolans.

After I see all I want to see at the show I was thinking I'd head up to Horst & McCann and punch a bunch of holes in some paper. Maybe with a new long gun if I get lucky. :gun1: :fingerscrossed:

It's a friendly range just up the road. Most threads I see on here still say they require TMJ, but they upgraded their ventilation system over a year ago and now allow FMJ, JHP, MC, and all the usual ammo including frangible in rifles and buckshot.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    After I see all I want to see at the show I was thinking I'd head up to Horst & McCann and punch a bunch of holes in some paper. Maybe with a new long gun if I get lucky. :gun1: :fingerscrossed:

It's a friendly range just up the road. Most threads I see on here still say they require TMJ, but they upgraded their ventilation system over a year ago and now allow FMJ, JHP, MC, and all the usual ammo including frangible in rifles and buckshot.
    I haven't been there since Freestate opened. Last few times I was there I was forced to fill out a form, every time. They gave some excuse about insurance requirements. Every other range just keeps a database, so it annoys me.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    I haven't been there since Freestate opened. Last few times I was there I was forced to fill out a form, every time. They gave some excuse about insurance requirements. Every other range just keeps a database, so it annoys me.

You're right about the form (though I wouldn't say "forced"). I asked about that and the girl said the only way to avoid it was to be a member. Nonetheless, it doesn't take any longer than than it takes the folks at Continental to look me up in their computer. I write fast. :D I'm still going after the show.

Freestate is on my list of ranges to try, but I just can't beat the convenience of H&M, 10 minutes from my house. I'll probably join soon. Freestate is 40 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom