Anyone know where Bridgetown Ponds is/are?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I've hunted/fished Tuckahoe SP for 20+ years and until yesterday had never heard of "Bridgetown Ponds".DNR lists it as 100 acres Bow only and sign in at Tuckahoe.Now I know where Bridgetown is and where the sign in is,but have no idea where this area is.Any help is appreciated.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I've hunted/fished Tuckahoe SP for 20+ years and until yesterday had never heard of "Bridgetown Ponds".DNR lists it as 100 acres Bow only and sign in at Tuckahoe.Now I know where Bridgetown is and where the sign in is,but have no idea where this area is.Any help is appreciated.

Looks like this little patch of land here ? ( click the satellite button when the page opens )
    Bridgetown Ponds Heritage Conservation State Heritage Preserve

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    :thumbsup: Thanks,looks like that's it.Now need to figure out parking/boundaries etc.:sad20: I know a bunch of people who either live/did live in that area (Cherry Ln.) and none know anything about it.

Well I hope that's it. I don't even know where this Tuckahoe is, but, I can work some google-fu to find any needle in a haystack if it exists.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    The "entrance" is on East Cherry Lane about 500 feet east of Oakland Road (Rt. 312). My daughter and I have wandered through several times over the last few years. A secluded patch full of deer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom