• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Chip is a stand up guy.

I found his name in the donor lists and we started a carpet bombing campaign to force them to take a stance.

Turns out, Chip is a card carrying member of the NRA and was PISSED that his donations funded politicians that are pushing SB281. He donated 40k+ to various groups and politicians.

Chip is now calling those folks and letting them know how he feels. :D

So... if anyone is in Baltimore and in the market for a Ford, pay Chip a visit. Also, feel free to email him and thank him for his support.

cdoetsch@appleford.com

You can also venture over to their FB and leave some good feedback. We gave them a rough morning, it's the least we can do. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Apple-Ford/180996173157?fref=ts

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A
    Just dropped a note to their FB page thanking them. I didn't look hard, but I didn't see any really egregious comments from our side either.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Received from Chip:

Apple Ford contributes to many local, State and Federal political campaigns. Our support of Delegate Turner was contributed as all contributions are, prior to the active session currently underway and before the current gun control bill was ever a political issue. Unfortunately, this could not have been foreseen when Delegate Turner asked us to contribute to his campaign. As an individual, I own guns of all varieties and hold a deep appreciation of our second amendment rights. I do not believe that the legislation will contribute to lower crime rates or prevent tragedies such as the event in Connecticut that has sparked such a passionate debate. Having grown up on Maryland’s eastern shore and spending a lifetime of enjoyment in the outdoors, my thoughts would be much more aligned with Thomas Jefferson on this and many other issues. Hopefully, this communication addresses your concerns. Please feel free to respond should you have any further questions.

Chip Doetsch

President

Apple Ford Lincoln

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom